• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Let's put a face to a name!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
I've had several request to start a thread, still don't know why no one else has.
biggrin.gif

Everyone pretty much knows my ugly mug, but here goes.
243814.jpg

Yeah really, why would anyone want to see what we look like. Very unfortunate that the camera broke after taking this picture!
243817.jpg

Not the greatest picture...heck, what do you expect when its on the verge of shattering in your hands!

Charlie-
Who's lap are you sitting on in that picture? That guy doesn't look very happy...

roflol.gif

Here is a picture of my girlfriend Janey and I at the local parade this year.
243820.jpg

And a somewhat current pic. Had to wear a hat as to not get too much glare in the camera lense.
243822.jpg

Me about 52 years ago.
243823.jpg

Art, I am guessing that is chewy

I love this tractor
243827.jpg

Yea this is a year ago but I haven't changed much, just a little grayer and uglier! However, this is my princess! Next to her mother, she is the favorite girl in my life.

243832.jpg

She loves to help me work on the Cubs and is already getting the hang of driving them. All I know is that a pic with just me is too hard on the eyes!!!

icon_eek.gif

Wow, I started looking for pictures that weren't work-related or not of our little girl, I had to go almost a year back!
243860.jpg

I had to look and look through a bunch of CC pics to find myself. I finally found one. At least the tractor looks good.

243870.jpg

Marty,
She's almost 50 and still gets proofed.. It really burns her cheese sometimes...

And here's Emma and Frank:

243880.jpg

Jeanne took the pic and says I shouldn't post it, but this is about as natural as it gets. What it doesn't show is I'm coming in from mowing the largest open area we have with the smallest deck we have. Very relaxing seat time!
happy.gif

Marty: Boy you can say that again...
243898.jpg

There's a few more missing from this thread, c'mon Dennis - where you at?

Here's a photo of me with my lovely wife that was taken almost a year ago at a surprise 25th wedding anniversary party that our daughter arranged. It was a few weeks after our actual 25th anniversary.

243915.jpg

This is my son Jackson and I getting ready to go golfing this past father's day. Had a great day.
243933.jpg

Back