• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Let's put a face to a name!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig, thats the first picture of you I've seen in years where you wern't wearing your winter 'covering' !
And like Scotts wife, does yours get 'carded' too ?
thumbsup_old.gif

Great thread Charlie!!!
worthy.gif

Lewis--What's up with the sleeping bag that you're sitting on? Is that in case you need to lay down and take a nap in between passes or are you just getting back from a "coast to coast" on your cub?
dunno.gif
a_blink2.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh that's the one with the wooden seat on it works now until I put a better one on.

OK, I'll bite LOL

244030.jpg

I'm the one on the right...

Wholly crap man!
I knew you had planned on loosing some weight, but GEEZ!!!!
Between you and Wyatt!
A BIG WELL DONE GUYS, IS IN ORDER!

greenthumb.gif

Bryan, Wyatt, X2 - what Charlie said! I would've never recognized you guys! Well done! And continued success!

Congrats Bryan!! We're gonna need a new one of these!!!
BRYAN_SHAKES.gif

Thanks all.

As someone just reminded me, we're gonna need bigger wheel weights now... LOL

Well here's me along with 2 of my nieces from this past Monday evening. It was arts n crafts evening. They decorated and named me Princess Twigs.. My glasses were taped to my head, I got some nice earrings, and a bracelet, the second pic I got an added crown and a new belly button...

244064.jpg

244065.jpg

Thanks, but don't give me too much credit. When the wife was pregnant, I gained some weight right along side her. My weight is more permanent than her's, her's was just screwed on.

At the risk of breaking the forum I'll try this.

244095.jpg

Ok Guys, just discovered this thread. This is me. I'm always on the right
(er, under edit - maybe the pic reversed when I loaded it).
244112.jpg

Harry and Richard both holding a gun and wearing vest.....
happy.gif

Back