• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 12.0, October 21, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris B., Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for it.
happy.gif

582S broke the AL pulley on the tranny input shaft.

<font size="+2">PD12 - Thanks</font>

All of the Bluniers would like to thank everyone who came out last Saturday and enjoyed the nice weather and sticky IL black dirt. There were over 120 people registered and it looks like we plowed about 25 acres. We really appreciate your cooperation, especially considering the "weather delay" as we waited for the sun and wind to dry up the field.

Friday night plowing/mudding was a bit of a challenge, but we had fun eating and kicking back a little bit anyway.

The 4H food stand was very successfull. The club leaders told me that they made over $400 which will be enough to support them for the whole year plus some!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped out such a good cause.

Thank you to all of the door prize donors, we had lots of good stuff to give away and everyone seemed happy with what they got.

We were very pleased to see the near equal turn-out of both Cubs and Deeres, a great example of how we can all get together to enjoy eachothers company and share in the fun.

The QUALITY of the plowing has improved a great deal when compared to some of the events we have hosted in the past. You guys did a great job of keeping everything straight, plowing well, and closing the lands. Several local farmers commented on the quality of the plowing "especially from those little tractors"
happy.gif

Thanks again for making PD12 a huge success!!!

The Bluniers

Steve Thanks for a great time. I do worry about Bubba though?? I got a real good chance to break in the new plow tractor and was pleased with the V-Rod. If it plows in Illinois black dirt. It'll plow anywhere. Thanks again. Gus

Chris B., the CD arrived, as usual you took some excellent photos! Thanks!
happy.gif

Anyone else take PD12 photos that they would be willing to send to me to be included in a PD12 Photo Collection CD? TIA

Kraig-

No decent pics, but my dad shot 22 min. of video, would you like me to make a DVD out of that and send it to ya?

Sweet pictures guys!!

I have a question.
In a post by Mike Gault on Sunday October 29, there is a picture of a guy standing by a 782. Is he broke down, or stuck, or why is he not 'in the seat'?

Matt, yes please! THANKS!
happy.gif

Do you need my mailing address?

Kraig-

Yes, I'll be needing that.

Bill C.-

I think he was frustrated by how slow the JD's in front of us were plowing. He was walking alongside his tractor as it slowly plowed along. I think I was in front of him on the parade lap when this happened. The JD 400 in front of me was plowing about 2" deep and I was plowing at 1/2 throttle in 1st gear in my 128...WAYYYY too slow....&$^# JD's....
happy.gif

Matt, I'll send it via email.

Matt and Bill, the guy walking next to his tractor is Bryan Baker, my understanding is that his back gets sore when plowing so he walks along side instead.

Back