• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we're at +46, and heavy rainfall. The cold sets in tomorrow "they" say.. no single numbers tho!

This is still one competition I'll gladly lose to Digger!

Cold today, but you can thaw out tomorrow, Charlie, when it gets all the way up to 7!
sad.gif

Scott,
rofl.gif
we've had that hanging up here at work for a month or so.
happy.gif

Charlie, how cold is it up there this morning? I had -18F at my place this morning.

Charlie how are the big logs burning now?

Ill repost in burning with wood,

It got to -26 is all.
biggrin.gif

Jeff,
The stove is still idling along, I need some really cold weather to make it SWEAT JUST A LITTLE!

From the land that rarely sees single digits much less any negative readings it got down to around 28* last night. That's darn cold down here. I'm guessing that 28* here is comparable to -28 up (or out) there in yankee land.

We had one of the mildest Decembers ever here to finish out 2015 with many days in the 70s.

Being from the south all of my life I get cold just reading yalls posts.

This new house of mine and walking the dog in the morning, versus just letting him out, was not-so-fun this morning. I did not look at a thermometer, my guess it was close to Kraig's temp at my house.

+32 here this morning. +7 yesterday morning. After seeing Charlies temps I don't feel cold any more.

Got down to 36 here 30 miles north east of Tampa overnight. Planning on riding later today, may have to put a block heater on the Harley.....
cool.gif

Back