• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David S.
roflol.gif

We had 64 yesterday and 19 this morning. This would be warm for Charlie..

A week ago we had a high of 5 above. Today? it was 65. It seems that this cold cold winter is now behind us and all but a blur. Fancy and I went out and wandered today. Although the alley was way way to muddy to do our power walk, we did so around the yard and I can say how happy Fancy was to do it. He was to cute..so happy to be power walking after having to be covered up just to get to and from the truct rides everyday. Ahhhh..the sweet reprieve of winter. EJOY THE WARM everyone.

Cath

Ya well we know who to blame for this situation. You sent your FIL to buy you a trailer and instead bought you a(the) farm !
old.gif
whistling.gif

I'm sure its warmer down in Missouri!

Charlie, it sure is cool up your way. Are the temps you having normal? Atleast we warm up during the day, but we have had several chilly mornings. I guess its that way come spring. It seems our bodies though aren't acculmating to it, maybe because we are old? lol. anyways, it is chilly now. A brisk wind has the real feel at 40, and I could have used a coat, but after a certain period, I refuse to put a coat back on. Like thats going to cause it to warm up? NOT.!! I have put off planting my flowers as I know anytime before May 11 or so isnt good, but its been to chilly at night, windy as heck during the day. So, I'm stil waiting. Yesterday when we took fancy for his truck ride, we noticed a garage roof on a house that have shingles blowing up and off.

Cath

YICKS Charlie!!!!

we have the same weather this morning.!! Hannah and I are freezing in the bedroom at the moment with the temp below freezing outside and a strong wind, makes it so cold in here. I just jacked up the furnace. FURNACE in May?? last year was crazy and so it goes now..lol..yep...

Man Charlie!

Here in Iowa, we were 80+ degrees a couple days ago, and upper 30's this am. What!

Cathleen,
Can't bring myself to turn back on the furnace. Just shut it off the end of April. And I'm with you, furnace in May?????
feint.gif

What's up Mother Nature?

LOL Josh. I am sorry, but when it gets down to the 30's at night, I dont care what MONTH it is. I am to old and to rired to wear multiple layers of clothing to stay warm, and hey, haven't I deserved some luxury for living so long? teehee. then when my kitties are sitting how huddled up like little house plants that have been forced into a winter snow bank, I just can't do that to them.! ((smiles)). I swore when I turned my off I wouldnt turn it back on..I was then swearing to myself about how miserable I was. But, I have NOT gone back to putting a winter coat on. I just move really really fast when I am outside. lol..this will just be a passing memory in a day or two right? surrrrrr. oh, I only run the furnace at night for abit to take the chill off..it is fine during the day.

cath

Charlie, I wonder what happened to the global warming that was being threatened?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Latest posts

Back