• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff...lookin tastee!!
flame.gif

Jeff B, I had to laugh when you said it was 14 and time to grill some steaks. With the frigid air we have had the past weeks, the huge warm up is so appreciated, and the extremes are nuts. one week to 20-30 below " real" feel to this past week in the high 40;s. how odd it is that the temps can be polar oppisits in the 20-30 dbreeI shed my coat when the temps went up. Thats crazy even when 20 above zero feels like spring. those differences feel like 50 or so degrees warmer and that is huge in the winter.

Cath

glad to see your back to beating my temps Charlie

Frank,
Too funny. Hey, speaking of birds. I saw a few robins yesterday in Fort Wayne, In.
Yeah, and now it's -2 degrees.
screwloose.gif

I meant to get a picture, but the light turned green.

Charlie,

The cold air made it to West Michigan this morning. The temp was -15 at my house and on the way to work my truck registered -23 out in the open areas.

I did not think it was a good idea to take a picture of the dash while drving 65 on an icy road.
Jim

Jim P.
I was going to post this one yesterday, but thought it would really depress you to much, LOL
294589.jpg

I guess Saturday night might get a tad cooler.

So I'd say Sunday or Monday, you should see some of it, LOL

I'm exploring the big auction site for some kind of a sun lamp.
bash.gif

Charlie: That means that it's been a year that I've been wondering if you took a little iceburg with you:

294605.jpg
happy.gif

YOU THINK IT'S COLD WHERE YOU ARE?
Temperatures dropping close to 0 degrees at home? That's nothing to folks in Embarrass, Minnesota.
On Thursday, the community reported a temperature of 41 below zero - without the wind chill factor.
Forecasters say that's the lowest recorded temperature in northern Minnesota this winter.
Elsewhere in Minnesota, it was 31 below zero in Ely and Fosston, and 28 below at Bemidji.
The National Weather Service issued a wind chill advisory for parts of the state.
___

Bring your sand trap rake......

Charlie,

No that would not depress me, but affirm that someone has it colder than I do. I can take a little pleasure or pity in that thought.

Jim

Back