• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Haban 3 pt. Sickle Mower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlang

displayname
John Lang
I stopped by to see the folks who live here yesterday morning.
52057.jpg

He wasn't home, so I drove a few hundred more miles going through a bunch of nice towns (including, but not in this order) Rochester, Cannan Falls, Hudson, Stillwater, Somerset, Osceola, Hastings, St. Paul, Marine on St. Croix and other towns. A beautiful drive. Not much snow way up in the North country!

Ipicked up this new to me toy (I mean very useful farm implement!)
52058.jpg

I'm wondering how many of these there are around?
I got a nice operators manual with it and am going to have it copied so I won't have to keep the nice copy in the shop. I'm going to send Kraig a copy so he can add it to the archives here.

I just took a bunch of photos of the machine and will put them in a photo gallery which you can find over in the WFM website.
---
On the way home I stopped again at Charlie's house and found him home. Nice to see his healing progress on his arm!
happy.gif

Hope this isn't too far off topic for this forum!

John L., you likely were within a mile or so of my house and my workplace! I look forward to seeing that manual. Thanks!
happy.gif

Darn, Kraig! I wished I'd remembered that. You sure live in beautiful country! I think I'll come back bringing my wife and go for some bike rides in the area, I saw lots of bike trails.

I got the photos up loaded and you can see them here.
Haban 3 pt. Sickle Mower

John - that looks like new ! Looks like you took a nice cruise too..
Also - thanks for the link, I've never found their site before - not owning any Gr**n (OT) equipment, but it looks to be another great site and I see our fearless moderator posts there on occasion. Never hurts to stay friends with the neighbors across the street....even if their color choices might be questionable.
tongue.gif

Thanks guys, Kraig, The manual is in the mail to you. Please forward it to Charlie when you are finished with it.

John - ya shoulda warned me that there were NAA pics there too (I grew up in a Ford garage - families had 40 acre farms w/9 and 8Ns). My dad had a Ford (Ferguson) with a Sherman two speed - sold it before I was old enough to drive it, but I did get to run my uncle's - if my two cousin's weren't putting it in the river, the old basement etc.. My son has an 800' drive, I've been watching for soemthing in a 53-56 for him to plow with. Nice looking Jubilee!!
thumbsup.gif

Back