• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cabs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being a mechanic and metal worker I might try to do something like a Cozy but lower I don't need all the extra head room, and extra space to try and heat. I'm still kicking around the heat idea, it would be nice but there isn't enough electricity for that, no hot water,and I really don't want exhaust fumes. I thought about a small Mr heater but that might be more than I need. I know I can line the cab for heat and sound insulation so maybe engine heat would be enough on the 1250.

I was just looking in my archives for some other photos and came across these and thought I'd post them.

111926.jpg

111927.jpg

111928.jpg

111929.jpg

That would be a nice lookin cab in those drawings.
This is what I came up with to access the under hood area. Cozy Cab for a wide frame.
111954.jpg

111955.jpg

I have bolts with nylock nuts that bolt to the foot steps. I am going to have some type of quick release pins but haven't got to it yet.There is some nice latches at McMaster-Carr that I really like too. I have a nylon coated cable to restrict how far back the cab tilts. I have a plug that hangs down from the battery to run power up to a switch panel for the strobe and back-up light.

Brendan keep it all IH by using the spring latches from an old mower deck.

Kendal.....SWEET idea !!! I didn't think of that, I just so happen to have some spares.
thumbsup.gif

Have a Becks on me
beerchug.gif

Kraig. I like the cab in the drawing.

Brendan. Neat idea.

And to think that I kept putting off due to the "no room in the garage" syndrome inquiring about a ragged old Cozy cab about three blocks from our place. It left about a month and a half ago. I have a little room only I'll have more when I reorganize the garage next summer.

Art A. I know of a couple of nice original 102 and 122s in my area.
whistling.gif

Latest posts

Back