• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 23, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
I have a 12" Brinly plow for sale.
Nice shape was hardly used.Just needs to be "shined up"with a little plowing...
$165.00 or B.O. Bit by the bug
213585.jpg

I can arrange free delivery to the Montross Minnesota Plow day if that will help anyone who is concerned about shipping

Previously listed Dico Ag tires are SOLD pending payment. Everything else still available.

IH Cub Cadet 128 in Seymour, Tenn.

Great shape, 12 HP Kohler engine, 48-inch mowing deck, three-speed manual transmission.

I purchased this IH Cub Cadet in 2003 from a Cub Cadet dealer. It had been traded in by the heirs of the original owner, who'd passed away. It's always been shed/garage kept -- it still has the original dealer stickers, so no long-term exposure to rain. The mower was built in November of 1971 and, as far as I can tell, is all original right down the seat, which is still in great condition. I did change the pulley for the alternator belt last year after I bent the original trying to change the belt.
Both main belts have been replaced within the past year, and it has a new battery. Everything works great, and the 12 horsepower Kohler engine starts on the first key turn.
It's a great mower for a first-time riding mower owner, as it's really a much better machine than anything you can buy new in this price range. It's more solidly built, easier to work on, and it's still pretty easy to get part for, despite the fact that it's an antique.
With just a little cleaning and touch-up paint, this would be a great showpiece.
If you're interested, drop me a line with an offer. I really would like $700 for it, and I believe it's definitely worth it. Best offer gets it.
Call me, Jason, at 865-318-1630.

213595.jpg

213596.jpg

213597.jpg

213598.jpg

Cub Cadet 2 stage snow blower
model #190-303-100
$250.00
Will Not allow me to post picture but will send you one if interested.
Lilly, PA

Price drop on nice little 102 posted on 9/21

New Price $575 or best closest reasonable offer, picked up in Woodbury, CT zip code 06798.

Come on guys - this is a nice little tractor with all the real goodies. Engine runs well for a 10-12 year old rebuild. Needs work on the armstrong lift arm, but I have a replacement. Clutch throwout bearing and/or teaser may need to be replaced in near future, but shifts good and Creeper works good. Has good tires front and rear but steering is loose (as you would expect). BUT the great thing is it INCLUDES all the following:

Hi-Low Creeper
Headlights & Grote Taillight(cracked lense)
Original 102 Seat in excellent condition
42" Cast End Mowing Deck (not pictured)
IH Cast Iron Wheel Weights (not pictured)

This tractor is in nice easy restorable condition for the right collector and there are NOT many of these machines around still in decent condition. (And they didn't build that many to start with). It's the only one built with it's own unique seat as well. Get a good one while you still can.

Send me an e-mail for more pics.

Hydro Harry
(P.S. - if you need a 42" snow blade to go with it I might be able to work something out).

213833.jpg

Cadet 383 hydro
213836.jpg

New cooling fan installed 2 years ago, enging runs but needs chargeing system repaired, no batttery in mower, and carb needs a good cleaning.
$150, pick up only, no shipping on this.

I have a NF hood. It is a 8.5 or 9 out of 10. I cannot find any cracks or breaks. The hinge holes are great shape. There is a small chip on the top. Asking $75.00 + shipping.
213854.jpg

The dark spots in pic 2 are a refliction
213855.jpg

213856.jpg

Cub Cadet 72 in Western Wisconsin $300.00

I'm posting this for my dad. I can haul this to the Plow Day in Montrose, Minnesota next weekend October 8-9, 2010

He overhauled the engine, bored out with an 8 HP piston. Partly restored, Good wiring, Good tires, hood, gears all OK.
Choke cable not connected, and probably will need carb checked, but does runs good.

Powerful, this did great at plow days in Iowa.
213902.jpg

213903.jpg

213904.jpg

213905.jpg

213906.jpg

S/G came off a running tractor...$20 + ship
213936.jpg

Spring assist lift...$50 + ship
213937.jpg

Gas tank (no rust or holes) and straps...$15 + ship
213938.jpg

Muffler...$10 + ship
Glass bowl...$10 + ship
NF lift bracket...$7 + ship
NF clutch parts...$7 + ship
#26 Carb (came off a running engine)...$20 + ship
213939.jpg

213940.jpg

As of now the hood, S/G, bowl, tank, carb, clutch and lift bracket are sold.
I will be contacting those who sent emails.
Dean

I have a bunch of stuff that's going to need to go sooner or later, so I'm going to work on a little of it now. I have a 1450 that was a donor of a rear end and steering column, so it's gotta be parted out. Too rough to save.
+QL hydro lift (includes metal lines, handle, cylinder, brackets, everything -will need one rubber line that leaks- I had no way to actually test this for anything else) $75
+SGT pump from 982 (good splines, INCLUDES GOOD COUPLER, needs nothing) $300
+1450 headlights including plastic emblem $75
+SGT rear end case -make offer or take free with pump-
+1450 side panels (straight ones with faded decals) $50
+1450 hood, fenders, anything else -make offer- I plan on getting motor running again before selling because it's all supposed to be good.
+124 with 48" deck, rear fender reflectors, and good battery. Super straight tractor with nice paint. Runs good but smokes. $350
+10.50 rear ags. Very respectable unmolested or worn tires $125
+Cyclops/x82 series frame (was sold on Ebay but never showed) $10
+44C replacement deck. Has smaller pulley for wide frames/ QL. Larger pulley will make work on x82 and cyclops series I believe. Excellent shape with original paint except where someone hit something with right end of deck. $50
+Also have a lot of wide frame mule drives and several narrow frames, maybe others.

I can ship smaller stuff. I best-guessed pricing, so may take best reasonable offer.

Nice old 100 Cub she runs as good as looks.
Tha mower works great. Lights work.
Got rear lift to. $650. you will own it.
(315-655-8409 or 315-383-0403)

1650 cub cadet eye catcher restored 1 year ago. I have the pto clutch parts but left it off on the restoration.I also have bar tread tires with red and silver rims if you would like to deal. $700

213983.jpg

213984.jpg

Mower deck off a 104. I believe it is a 42" cut. Real solid with a small rot spot near right wheel. Spindles appear tight. I do not have a deck carriage or mule drive. Must pick up...I can hold if paid for. It has to be outside as I do not have a place to keep it inside. $50.00
214020.jpg

214021.jpg

214022.jpg

N.O.S. Dash panels. Fit 109,129,149,169. $100. plus shipping. N.O.S. Dash panels. Fit 104, 124. $100. plus shipping. 207-838-0001

I have some stuff that needs to go before the snow comes.
1450 Cub runs and works good $550
71 Cub I have not tried to get it running $225
#2 yard cart $175
I can deliver to montrose next weekend.
also take trades on cub stuff and have lots of other parts if you need anything

320-398-2622
214038.jpg

Thanks Charlie!

Latest posts

Back