Archive through September 14, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcconaughey

Keeper of the Photos
Staff member
Administrator
displayname
Kraig McConaughey
Denny, Art, from an 82 series brochure. Left is a 782D, right is a 982:

213172.jpg

This one is self explanatory:

213173.jpg

KRAIG - I was hoping you'd post that info. O-K, I was off 6/10th's of an inch on the SGT's.
bash.gif

Good morning. I was wondering if anyone out there had the dimensions for the large style battery box. I just bought a Cub Cadet 70 and the battery box seems big. Any help would be appreciated.

Holy Cow....the 147 had a turning radius of 6.8 inches!!
1a_scratchhead.gif
roflol.gif
(slight typo methinks)

Ryan, the early 70/100 had a full size battery box on them. Later 70/100 had the smaller GT size battery box. The large one should be out to nearly the width of the hood.

ROBERT C. - IH's spec sheets were filled with those little inaccuracies. ;-(

JOSH - Thanks, I try to keep all my books & manuals out in the shop. I have enough "Stuff" in my 'puter room already. And I seldom work on my Cubbies in the second floor 'puter room anyhow. The doorway is kinda tight, only 22 inches between a file cabinent and a wall just inside the door. ;-)

Dennis, wow youve got some tight quarters there.lol the way im going thats were ill be too!

Denny/Kraig-
Wow, I didn't realize there was around 7" difference between a GT and SGT. I'll have to figure out how to "scale" that to a Narrow Frame tractor.

(7" added to a Narrow-Frame would look "fruity" in my opinion.)
clown.gif

Art, remember, some of that length is gained in the forward swept front axle... You could measure the front axle of your 1872 or 2072 to see how much.

Art, So if the parts you have aren't for the loader, is it your daughters future plow tractor?

Dave, I believe Art's daughter already claimed his 100 with the hydraulic lift. Now he just needs to paint it to her specifications. In other words he has to paint it pink.

213177.jpg

The next generation is gonna be important. I seem to remember something about a pink plow, Arts good with paint, it should be Fabulous.
happy.gif

Does anyone have any info on a Haban 402A sickle mower? Will one fit onto a CC 128? How rare are these mowers? Pictures of one hooked to a cub cadet would be nice too.
Thanks,

OK Boys & Girls,

Here's the deal.

EVERYONE must edit their profiles to check the box that says Clear the cookie when I exit my browser!

Here's what it looks like after you click the Profile button at the top of the page.
213182.jpg

It should then show you as Logged in at the top left of the page.
213183.jpg

Try it and let me know via email how it goes.}

Hey! Hey!..That works just like Charlie said... He must be a "Nerd" to have figured that out...

A big Thank You Sir..!!

Myron B

I love it when a plan comes together...
Everybody read Charlies instructions and check clear cookie on exit!

Works great now !!

Latest posts

Back