• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 10, 2017

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ethan K.
He said it came off a running tractor, and by the looks of the grease flung away from the gear, I'd say he wasn't fibbin, LOL

Started pulling apart the junk K321aqs motor that was with my 1450s I picked up..hydro Harry posted some picks of the same motor a few months back for me.looks to be salvageable and reworkable,I'll rebuild it and drop a new stator in this motor and eventually drop it into Iron Patriot..I'm going to swing by a machine shop by the dealership I work tomorrow at lunch to machine the crank..so we'll see this will be an interesting side project once that motor is squared away I'll also refresh the current running motor in I/P and drop that one into the double stick 1450 chassis I have waiting in the wings

Well Charlie - I guess they're confusing the snow thrower gearbox instructions with the Creeper gearbox. I've run across a couple look just like yours cept the grease was real black. Surprisingly everything was ok in side cept the yoke and the front bearing.

Mike F - you can change your tag line now. The 169 runs, actually starts good and quick just like before I had Dave Calkins remove the balance gears and add the David Kirk balance plate. Now I do still have to get the timing set dead-nuts. It's close and dang thing seems to jump around when I'm using my Timing Light, but I'll get her. As for the shakessssssssss -- well, so far she seems just about the same, but till I finalize everything, set the choke and throttle cables correctly, finalize the carb, re-torque head bolts, and finish the muffler and heat shield, AND then drive her around, I won't know about the vibrations.

Anyone know the spec number for a K301AQS Kohler??.How do I find it if no one knows?
Hoping someone may have one out of the frame that can be seen.
Darn frame won't let me see the one on my 1200.
Thanks!

WOW!!......Talk about ask and Ye shall receive!!
Thanks Joe, sure did not want to unbolt the thing and raise it enough to read the number!
Appreciate it!
Thanks a bunch!!

Latest posts

Back