• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpedersen

displayname
Randy Pedersen
I am looking for a Model 350 snow blower for a 1992 1330 and all the attaching hardware. I was told that this is the model I need, I am in Kansas and will travel a bit for the right unit.

Thanks

I am looking for fenders for an original 1961 Cub, email address is in my profile.

I have a model 190-350 snowblower for sale. This unit is for the lawn tractor variety. It comes with everything shown in the pictures. Chute turns nicely. Blade in great shape. Skids in nice shape. New drive shaft bearing. New chain idler. Chain not great but works fine. Auger spins nicely and freely. Some surface rust on auger and housing. Very nice, working unit. I would like $150 for it. Picked up in Western Massachusetts. Email for more information and pictures.
94174.jpg

94175.jpg

Don, I have this heavily damaged K321 block that appears to still have the breather assembly in it. The K321 uses the same breather parts as the K301. I have not opened it up to see if all the parts are there but if you want the breather assembly from it you can have it just pay the shipping costs.

It's not pretty.
icon_eek.gif

94271.jpg

That's the worst case of grenade-gear-damage I've ever seen!
icon_eek.gif

<font size="-2">(I bet the tractor seat was also ruined when that engine went....)</font>
clappy.gif

Art, that's the block that was in the parts 149 I bought from "Big John" back in 2003. It didn't look nearly as bad when it was still in the 149.

Don, here's another view of the breather.
wink.gif

94273.jpg

Hi, I'm still looking for the 149 Hydraulic Lift parts in the image below. Numbers 3, 5 and 22. 3 and 5 are the lift handle and the link that connects it to the lift valve. 22 is part of the rockshaft assembly. Even if you don't have all three parts, I'll take what I can get. Please let me know how much you want for the parts, including shipping to 04093 (Maine). Thanks!

94276.jpg

I am looking for a snowplow that will fit a Cub Cadet 149, Also need subframe and lift rod. please email me if you have one and are reasonably near to western PA.

Don, all the breather parts are there except the gasket which crumbled when I removed it. I'll get the other parts sent out next week.

Hi,i am looking for a complete 3point wideframe hitch for my 149.I have a narrowframe hitch to trade or can pay cash.Thanks,paul

Looking for a good clean dash tower for a 70/100. Surface rust is fine just no weak spots dents or extra holes.

looking for a snowcab enclosure for my 782.can modify to fit as long as it is large enough but not too large.could probably make a frame but lets just say my tailoring skills need lotsa work.

looking for a throttle cable and sediment bowl for a 100 thnx Rob

Looking for a right angle gear box and bracket for tiller that will fit either a 782 or 1250. Also looking for the belt cover for the tiller also. Thanks

I'm looking for a hood for a 106. My bolt was loose and ruined the hole and surrounding hood. Cant afford to spend a ton of money(wife) Can anyone help me out?

Latest posts

Back