Archive through September 12, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rporter

displayname
Rich Porter
Can anyone help me with info on the auger and drive line bearings (needle and u joint) for my QA 42 A? I also need to repair the sprocket-end 1" auger shaft. it is worn down on a taper. the shaft is welded in to the auger. The part numbers come up as NLA but I'm sure they can be bought somewhere. I sure would appreciate the help. Thanks Rich
1a_scratchhead.gif

i have a quick question,,ihave a cat.3 hitch for a wide frame,was on my 1650.what all would i have to change to make it work on the 782 i bought or will it work,,thanks jared carson

Jared G.
Why not ask the ONLY guy in the world that makes the hitch that actually works and fits right the FIRST TIME with no modifications to the hitch!
You know!
The Xtrememotorworks sponsor button listed above.
clappy.gif

I'd never seen one before and after I got mine, it took me all of 45 minutes to install it, LOL

Then I read the directions!

Rich, go to the top of the page and click on the business card for 'C C Specialties'...look at Implement Parts on the left side. Think you will find the bearings you need there.
As far as the tapered shaft goes...someone else gonna have to step in and help.

I'm trying to increase my center blade speed on a 42" deck. Can someone give me the part number that replaces pulley part #473433R92 with a smaller diameter pulley?
Thanks for any help.

Rich, Allen sent you to the right place, Looks to me, CC Specialities has every part you need...
thumbsup.gif
for your QA42A.

Guys the blue locktite did its job today keeping the pulley on the pump on my 129 loader. I did not get the belt aligned and that exploded after about an hrs use. I will need to install a new belt now.
bash.gif
bash.gif
Here is hopeing that I can get it together and aligned properly in the am.
I`am wondering where to get some snow blower parts myself today as I put my 450 snow blower in the shop to get ready for the white stuff that will soon be here.I want to install a longer chute like I see the 451 blower.I do have most of the winter wood in and ready to burn so I`am ahead on that this year.Hope you all had a great weekend, I did
beerchug.gif
old.gif

Hey Guys: Anyone know why the other Cub Forum site isn't working?

Mark

Mark S.
Because it's broke? And they didn't bother to to daily backups!

Which BTW, we are backed up twice a day EVERY DAY and have been for almost 2 years now.

Try the Sandbox, there's a thread in there on that very subject.

Charlie, I put a 3 point on my 982 today and it only took me 18 minutes..... for some reason all the holes lined up just like they should - weird. Thanks!

This past weekend a good friend dropped off some "supplies" for my next project.

Some people would call this a bunch of junk. I like to think of it as a "loader tractor"......KIT STYLE!
happy.gif

213122.jpg

213123.jpg

Home of the Plow Special
That looks like the loader will be built with an 82 series fine spline axles and gears ? Should make a stout loader for sure. And I see you will be using a hydro? Have fun I did building my 129 loader.
old.gif

ART - Did the "Kit" come with instructions?
coffee.gif

It should look & work great with that double Zig-Zag grill!

good Cubbin weekend. Picked up a complete 107 with a broken rod for $75 with a snowplow sub carriage. Ive got a nice 106 that maybe coming my way as well as a 125 with a hydro lift and 48" deck. the guys said when the engine gets hot it quits. is this a valve problem or something else?

Josh-

Maybe. Also, timing could be off, there might be a huge mouse nest in the flywheel shroud, the carb could be set too lean.

Denny-
I hate to break the news to ya, but the double-zig-zag grill is "just in case". The plan is to use the 123-style grill.
asthanos.gif

Paul V.B., regarding your 125 that will not return to neutral with the brake pedal, there is a cam that is in the area behind the Hydro Control lever rod that needs to be lubricated. See the drawing below.

213125.jpg

matt. thanks for the info. I figure for the price and what its got its worth it. its only 15 miles from my house.

Latest posts

Back