Archive through September 24, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure could with flat iron, welder & imagination...
1a_scratchhead.gif

If you're gonna do that you may as well just make a whole new subframe. Complete blades are plentiful, I'd just wait for a better one...

Tom-

I believe you're right. CRS is a daily thing anymore.

Thanks!

Put the new V-61 tires on the 1250, what a "PITA" getting the old tires off the rims! Had to lay the wheel on the ground, place a 4x4 piece of wood on the tire & drive my PU on it (like a ramp) to brake the bead. A bead braker would of been well worth the $.

I have made some work for the 129 loader and dump trailer. I hauled 4 yds of crusher dust and 4.4 yards off chicken poop.and 4.7 yards off class a to put the fiver on. Last winter the fiver sank in the drive .it was down about 6" come spring.So I hauled some class a and then will cover it with crusher dust and see if it (the fifth wheel 28') sinks again this winter. the chicken poop is for the lawn and the wifes flower garden.Guy I got the poop from raises chicken for the Kentucky fried chicken,9 weeks and they go to market. Have fun with your Cubs I do lol.
Three loads.
230923.jpg

All ready for the loader to fix this up. Now off for a load of top soil. I don`t think I will ever get the lawn flat lol.

230924.jpg

Paul Dorow

I had the same problem getting old tires off the rims here. But i found using the loader bucket worked slick to break down the tires. I have a set of the V61 on my 1512 and do like the looks and the way they steer. Great tires I think. did you add tubes?
old.gif

Well its hot here and my Nomad is in the shop for an oil change. So I thought have some fun with my tractors.( Frank ) put me up to this.A 129 loader is an assume tool.
230930.jpg

I had some seat time.

230931.jpg

Charlie a 129 has lots of power to move some stone . Thanks
greenthumb.gif

230932.jpg

just a few more because Frank C says I must , have some fun with my Cubs
230933.jpg

Agreed Donald, too much fun with the cubs, Ill bet that loader earns its keep every time you use it!

Paul, got any pics of the new front tires?

Latest posts

Back