• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 14, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've mounted hour meters on the dash of the 149 and side of the tower on the 123. I much prefer it on the dash. "If you measure time in tenths of an hour -- you just might be a redneck".
happy.gif

frank snerd,
Sounds more like a carb or fuel issue to me. What if you try swapping the carbs between the 2 tractors? You mentioned you've tried everything and the valve is the only thing left. I looked back into the archives and didnt find anything.

I emailed Norm B. CC Service Bulletin 194. It's printed on blue stock and very difficult to read even in the original...

Myron B
CCCupplyRoom

Andrew,
There was a guy online making and selling wiring harness a while back. I bought one and was quite happy with it. I don't know if he is still selling them though. I sent him an email a few minutes ago. I'll let you know what he says when and if he gets back to me.
Mike

beerchug.gif

FRANK SNEARD,
I think everyone has just got cases of cabin fever.LOL I'd try what TERRY B. mentioned. Also if your grill shell is on the 129,you might take a long bar and lever against the shell & PTO enough to see if it works.
thumbsup.gif

BEST of LUCK!
ROD

Andrew-

If you have tools, making your own is not difficult and cheaper than buying one if you shop around for the materials. When I restored a 100 a couple years ago, I made my own harness, and I had enough materials left over to build a couple more. My total cost for all of those materials was less than half the cost of a new harness.

Myron,

Thanks again for the CC194. The last copy you sent read great.

Frank S. and everyone else.
When it comes to trying to have everyone else figure out what your problem might be, there's an EASY solution that would make things much easier for everyone.
worthless.gif

The thing I like the most is the "molded in" connectors on purchased harnesses. In making your own, is there a good way to seal them?

Back