• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 11, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom:
If you mean the chute rotator shaft, it's .375 stock. 32 inches to the upper formed handle, which is a squashed oval, 4 inches across. The support (also .375) looks like a large eye bolt (no threads..), with the eye having 1.5" OD and the shank below the eye being 10" long, with a bend of about 10 degrees about 1.5 " from the bottom to provide clearance away from the side of the tractor. The support is cross drilled at the bottom for a hairpin and the rotator shaft is cross drilled for the u-joint. Hope this is what you needed. I just happened to have the "excess" shaft handy -(we went electric last winter....).

Tom:
This would be 22 and 23 in the illustration from the Cub Cadet parts lookup..
64894.jpg

Got some seat time yesterday and today. Trying to prep for a dog kennel next to the garadge.

64899.jpg

64900.jpg

May be getting time to put a new head gasket on.
64901.jpg

Charlie,

Thanks for that tip... I guess I know what I'm gonna be doing this weekend. ;)

Jay

Brian B.

Its good to see another narrow frame earning its keep. I dont want to start a debate over which is better NF or WF but in my book I'll take a NF tractor any day for working around the place.
I even perfer my old IH cubs over my 3 year olds MTD cub when it comes to yard work.
But for snow duty and tilling the garden I perfer the 3235 MTD cub with its onboard hydraulics.

Ken- PO, that was after I pushed most of it back out and reattached the studs to the sill plate. I think they used to own a motor home and backed it in there at one time. There is all sorts of crap like that at this place, just not enough funds to fix it all.

Lonny- My 122 is a one tractor band clear from the stage(lawn) to the orchestra pit(garden). I have a hard time keeping up with one tractor let alone more.
err.gif

Charlie-
That's used for finding a drivline vibration. Knowing engine RPM and the gear ratios in your machine, you can find out, rather narrow down, where your vibration is. At work, in the unlikely case we have a truck with a vibration the instrument allows us to figure out whether it is a driveline issue, axle issue, PTO drivline issue, or pump issue.

Hi Charlie,
I'm glad you're in the cub business now.Could you tell me if you are going to carry
"IH Pushmower" parts?
smile.gif

ihrotate.gif

And now for a serious question
I know Charlie's Cub FAQ says my 44"deck belt size is 77.5" but mine will take a 75.5". What could be the reason for that?
dunno.gif

ihrotate.gif

Latest posts

Back