• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian-

I'm not sure if there is a correct way to install the fan because of hardware but it should blow the air backwards either way. Airflow isn't changed by flipping the fan itself 180*. The airflow is changed when the fan rotation is reversed.

WAYNE - I was going to post the same answer to Brian!

And I have to agree with Richard C. TWO posts from Bryan in one week.... something must be UP with the trains in Chicago.

And a post from Kevin D. I felt the Earth shudder....

Frank C., you pullin a fast one here showing a picture of a paint stirrer as a fan/driveline ???
clappy.gif

Me? Pull a fast one? You'll know how fast next time you start your 147 and it won't move!
asthanos.gif

Nice purchase on the parts Don T.

Also a good snag on the tractors Lewis!!

Welcome to the forum Shane.

The parts and pieces for the refurb. of the 149 are starting to get here. Makes me smile.... thanks sponsors.

196372.jpg

Found this Original in an old garage. It had been sitting for several years according to the dirt on it. No mower deck to be found anywhere on the grounds. This one would make a good winter project.
196379.jpg

196380.jpg

Please check the off topic category. I have a question about an item that I need help with. Thanks in advance for your help.
William

Hello all, I'm new to this forum but have owned my 127 for 32 years.
My 48" (ID# 482U1116) deck needed spindles as the originals pulleys were shot and I could not find replacements for the outer 2. I found some rebuilt spindles for a 42" and got them mounted but the center blade speed is way too slow to cut effectively .. throttle is at full speed. The center pulley has a 6" top 7" bottom which makes the center blade speed way too slow and the outers extremely fast. Do you know the part number of the smaller center pulley for the 42" pulley? Or, do I have to go back to my original spindles, rebuild them and find new outer pulleys?
Thanks for any help.

Latest posts

Back