• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 03, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Art! Topping that quote isn't possible,why re-invent the wheel?lol How's all the Kohlers running?

<font size="+1">BONER's BACK!
beerchug.gif
</font>

Hi Charlie...How far has the Cub farm expanded? A few pics?

What other websites? This is the only one that matters. I have learned alot and I appreciate all your hard work. Thank-you

I picked up a windbreaker cab for my 125. I'm not sure how it goes together. Does anyone have a manuel for that.

Melody S.
I'm not sure if we have one specifically for the 125, unless Kraig has something floating around. But we do have one for a NF which should give you a general idea.
CLICK HERE

I do believe Binder Books has that manual unless....
One of our other sponsors or members of the sponsorship community has one.
Picked up 125 and a 127 today
lovely isn't it.
196326.jpg

Charlie,
You have always been patient with my crazy post,that's why I like the way you run this place.
hehehe

In case Kraig didn't notice....

Lewis wrote: "Picked up 125 today....lovely isn't it."

Charlie wrote: "Holy Crap! Lewis P. just had to start another UGLY Cub contest again!"

Nuff said!
biggrin.gif

Mr. Dunham, I will be there tomorrow. I hope to see you there and talk about old times.

I have a windbreaker cab (that I have never used)that was on an early wide frame,that appears that you need to drill holes in the tops of the fenders to install it. The tractor it was used on had holes drilled in the top of the fenders. I was going to use it on my 126/147,but will probably not.

I'm mostly a lurker on here, but I lost my harddrive recently and lost lots of my info so I need a hand. I am replacing the driveshaft in my 147 and am also putting a new plastic fan in. The old fan had long since disapeared and I need to know which direction it should go on the shaft so it blows the air the correct direction. Anyone help?

I'd like to make an umbrella for my 682 to fight the Texas sun. I want to make it from metal, not canvas, and be easy to take on & off as I have a few tree limbs to dodge. Anyone have any plans for this?

BTW, this website has been invaluable to me over the years and the only one I frequent. Special thanks to Charlie, Bryan, Kraig & Bob for having it.

Norm

196340.gif
I figured THAT
196341.gif
posting would get Charlie back to his old self again.
destroy.gif

196342.gif
196343.gif

Kevin D. Great to see you posting again.
196344.png

Lewis P. That is not an ugly Cub Cadet. It is painted winter camouflage.
196345.gif

Off to mow lawns....
196346.gif

anyone have any good ideas for cleaning some rust out of a gas tank?

Bad Timothy, Bad Timothy
bottom.gif
Tim, go up top and check the FAQ'S...the second batch...look at #85. Check back later for addl info.

Brian P.: Does this help??
196349.jpg

Is that your puller in your profile? WOW!

Don T.: Driveway getting watered? Got electricity? (Don't bother answering if you don't).

Latest posts

Back