Archive through October 30, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evan-
What is the "sheetmetal" on those pulling tractors originally from?

<font size="-2">Yes, I know it's probably not metal, hence the quote marks...</font>
crazy.gif

Does anyone have the dimensions for the lower mesh grill for a narrow frame 105? I have a friend who can make one he just needs the measurements.

Twin is a JD495 hood. Diesel is a CaseIH Farmall DX33 hood.

Awesome... Perfect, that looks easiy enough for him to make... I finally have the cub back together and it runs great, The blade works great, I am going to try to put the snowthrower on this weekend to see how it works for the first time... I think I am becoming a Cub Addict is there an awarness clinic for this?

Thanks again

hope someone can answer this, i have a 70s brinly plow i cant find a serial# how do you measure it to find what size it is.

I was digging around in my archives and found some stuff from a few years back.

96198.jpg

96199.jpg

96200.jpg

Okay, I probally will come to hate asking this, but could you shed some light on the HICCUP and other "old" information for the newer people on here......
1a_scratchhead.gif
1a_scratchhead.gif
Does this have something to do with the "correct police" we have heard about?

I think it may have to do with "cough, cough, ear dude.." more than hiccup...LMBO
explotar2jr.gif

Sorry Guys!!!
I found the trunion gaskets in not only 1 but 2 of the sponsor sites above
blush.gif
.Now to find the other two for the hydro shaft and the gaskets!!!
Jason

All this talk about couplers reminds me of my broken roll pin in my 149. Has anyone updated a 1x9 to a QL Style with the rubbers on both ends? Nick
beerchug.gif

Scott S.: I didn't get to taking the cam gear cover off today, but I still think there's a good chance of peeking in to see if there's balance gears.
96206.jpg

happy.gif

I have a 123 and am trying to hook up a #1 tiller. I purchased a angle drive and mounting bracket on ebay and have just learned it is for a #2 tiller. As far as I can see the only difference is the pin size. Can I just drill out the holes on the tiller arms and make it work?

Frank C., I never thought of "peeking" through the cam cover...That gave me the thought of a borascope. They are quite pricey, but nice to have!

Latest posts

Back