Archive through October 26, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mstetar

displayname
Matt (Diesel Creek)
Ok im gonna try this but i think this is gonna be all out of my price range... i really want a loader for my 100, i know there are several brands, i really dont care what it is as long as its reasonably priced... free would be good!
clappy.gif

i didnt mean i wouldnt pay for one, its just sometimes you get lucky with stuff like that!

I checked into wanting and looking for this? Give me a break, I'm on dial-up. Seriously, now, I'd really like (read WANT) a pair of matching, narrow front wheels for a 123. I (NEED) them to mount a pair of 4x8 tri ribs that I have. Bearings not important, I have some new ones that were made in China.
Speaking of "wanting and needing" what's the chance of a clipart for "bad rabbit"?
asthanos.gif
(Maybe this is it)

I have a good 48" deck, no rust holes and just needs paint. I'm looking to swap for a 42" in like condition. Located in western NY would be ideal. Will post pics tomorrow. A smaller deck would fit better in my shed!

I'd like a loader for my 72 but then I'd like one for my 149 too. So to the loader fairy you guys are wishing to, I'd like 2, please.
Tom if they get delivered to you just e-mail me and I'll send you my address.
happy.gif

set of real nice or NOS set of chrome hubcaps. Also deck runners for my 149 42" deck-square end. These are kind of flat looking.
Thanks,
Mark

Selling a QA-42A snow thrower attachment in Northeast Pa. $100.00 Also have wheel weights and chains.

I am looking for something to fill in the headlight holes on my 129. Either headlight assembly or filler panel. Thanks Tom

I need a dual hydraulic set up for my 1450. Have a 109 with 42 inch front blade for trade also. Let me know what you have! There is a pic of the blade on my 1450 under my name.
Thanks

OK, I've found the narrow front wheels, the last thing I wanted. Ya, right. Now I'd like to find the tapered tool to redo the steering spindle on narrow frames with a tapered pin. If you've got one, used it and don't plan on needing it again, let me know. I'll probably use it 4-5 times and pass it on!

looking for drive shaft and components.
shaft, shaft spring, exciter spring, washers, rolled pins, fork and fork hanger. not sure if terminology is correct.

I have a 124

Channing, I dont know if this helps but you can fabricate your own drive shaft from 5/8" steel rod. If you have the old one you can use that as a template for the holes for the pins.

I need a new or gently used magneto for a K161 in excellent condition.
coffee.gif

Richard
You might want to be more specific about what you are looking for because there was more than one type of magneto assembly used on the K161 engines, depending on the spec number, and the individual parts are not interchangble between types. The K161's used on the recoil start Cub Cadets all use the same magneto assembly.

Latest posts

Back