• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 26, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Bell,

The spec number is:28498E
The serial number is: 488567
K161 T

This was converted to electric start.

180427.jpg

Anybody got a Brinly planter that they want to part with?
Thanks,Bobby B.

wanted a CV drive shaft for a 1862 of one a least 20 " long. Email in profile, Let me know where you are and your price.
I can arrange shipping to a US address
Thanks Don T

Hi-

I am looking for Originals to use as restoration projects for a HS Ag. Ed./FFA program. We did a Super M a couple years ago and I'd like to try something unique. Complete non-runners are preferred, want models that might need a little work on everything so that the kids can gain some experience with as many different Ag. Mech concepts as possible. (Small engines, wiring/electrical, metalwork, painting, etc) Let me know what you have, please reply to email. Thanks for looking.

Looking for a 419 front PTO this is for the 82 series of tractors to run a 190-364-100 snow blower I have a 418 unit wich is for the 1450-1650 series of tractors I am willing to trade if some one wants to do this.

Looking for Midwest Super Cub's video on how to build a Cub trans with three pulling gears.
Anybody got a used copy they want to sell?

I have a snow thrower on a 782 cub cadet. I am looking to buy just the rod that turns the chute and the bracket that holds it. If anyone has one, or can get one, I'd be very thankful.

uumm....me too! Only mine is a QA-42A. I could use the drive shaft too. Here's some pics. Am I missing anything else?
Thanks.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back