• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 25, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcrews

displayname
James Crews
Hi guys, would moisture in the hydro cause the tractor to move slower than usual?

<font color="ff0000">There's absolutely NO need to repost - your original post is right there at the top of the Archive thru October 22. People will find it just fine without reposting everytime the page archives.</font>
bottom.gif

Craig E.
Here again is another good reason for guys to post here rather than send private emails!
Personally, I'd really like to know why people don't post more. ARE GUYS YOU AFFRAID to be seen in public or what??
Your wives married you dint they! LOL

James C.
Yes it very well could. Have you ever changed the Hytran and filter?
Linkage could also cause it as well as about 10 other things.
biggrin.gif

RICHARD C. - I think Your winter duty scene isn't complete.... You need a bottle of SPF 50 sun block sitting on the foot rest!
rofl.gif

Bryan,
What did you do to 630 S. Wabash!!!!

<font size="-2">Let me guess: you started smoking again and flicked the butt into the sewer on your way to the train. . .

explotar2jr.gif
</font>

You're right, Charlie. BTW, does anyone know what happened to Ariens rototillers? I bought one the other day in near new condition and went out on their site to learn about them and not a speck of info on tillers - like they never built them. Amazing - they practically INVENTED them. Some lawyer must have gotten his foot cut off....

On another note, I picked up a coil for the KT17 on ebay. Aside from sticking it on the engine and lighting it up, is there any way to test these coils for output strength, etc.??? It looks just dandy - no leaks, no cracks - but that describes my head also and SWMBO would be happy to tell you that I don't have the brains God gave me so looks obviously ain't everything. Can the tester equipment at AutoZone check these two-outlet coils??

Hi Fellas,

Is there a chart posted somewhere that tells the correct drive belt SIZES (not part #s) for my 129 with a 42" mower deck?

I've read that they should be 3/8" wide and some places I've read 1/2" wide. I'd like to confirm/correct that:

A) The 42" mower deck should have a 1/2" wide X 77" long belt.

I'd also like to determine the correct size for:

B) Front PTO drive -to- center of deck

C) Starter/generator -to- front drive sheave.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, Guys!

RW :beer:

Charlie,
Wouldn't that rear diff cover need a wiper blade inside it in order for you to see the gearing once it ran 10ft? Just wondering.........

RW
beerchug.gif

Dang it, Charlie. The only snow removal tractor that I have is the MF10. It looks like we'll be working this Saturday so, I won't have any time to try and mount my off topic blade on the 125. Oh, well. I like the bigger checks anyway.

Hey guys, I got a Troy Bilt generator that is powered by a 16 horse briggs single, and I want to convert it to propane, I have a decent idea on what to do, but yall got any Ideas??? Can anybody give the correct nomenclature on the Cabs offered on 1x8/9's? Thanks, Glen.
wink.gif

And in the spirit of Halloween. For those that haven't the foggiest of what I look like.

43310.jpg

Allen. I used to clear some of the neighbors' driveways (for free) in Nevada with that little fella. I know they are going to miss that for sure. I'm so dang big that my head almost touches the cab roof.

43320.jpg

43321.jpg

Heres my 72 all decked out for snow duty.
I dont think I will need the chains this year, got plenty of weight on the wheels.
43322.jpg

43323.jpg

And heres my 3235 awaiteing for the first big snow fall of the season. Sure could use a heater in the cab on those cold windy days.

Latest posts

Back