• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING

Leaking relief valve

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

Steve Nicolan

Hi guys, I have a new to me CCC 782 hydro and have a leaking relief valve. Its leaking pretty bad and was just wondering if anything else other than a bad valve would cause it to leak. Like anything in the transmission it shelf. I’ve heard of a guy on eBay who rebuilds them pretty reasonable has anyone used him?

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Welcome Steve!
You can find all you need to know on this site. I am pretty much a gear drive guy, so I know little about the hydro"s.
There are many guys on here that do though. There is also someone who can rebuild these valves for you. He was mentioned, I know several times on this site before.
I would be very cautious about any one on ebay.
You could do a search (upper right corner) on hydro relief valves. I am sure you can find plenty info there. :bluethumbsup:

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Hi guys, I have a new to me CCC 782 hydro and have a leaking relief valve. Its leaking pretty bad and was just wondering if anything else other than a bad valve would cause it to leak. Like anything in the transmission it shelf. I’ve heard of a guy on eBay who rebuilds them pretty reasonable has anyone used him?
Get yours repaired or buy new ones from Mark Cafone at http://www.machtechdirect.com/

Steve Nicolan

Welcome Steve!
You can find all you need to know on this site. I am pretty much a gear drive guy, so I know little about the hydro"s.
There are many guys on here that do though. There is also someone who can rebuild these valves for you. He was mentioned, I know several times on this site before.
I would be very cautious about any one on ebay.
You could do a search (upper right corner) on hydro relief valves. I am sure you can find plenty info there. :bluethumbsup:
Thanks I appreciate the information

stucker

displayname
Scot Tucker
attempting to reach out to Mark Cafone. The machtechdirect.com website appears to be corrupted. I’m unable to send email - site will not allow input to name field. Attempting to add rebuild service into cart - not allowing this step. No phone or email contact info.
Looking to use your service, just can’t figure out how.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
attempting to reach out to Mark Cafone. The machtechdirect.com website appears to be corrupted. I’m unable to send email - site will not allow input to name field. Attempting to add rebuild service into cart - not allowing this step. No phone or email contact info.
Looking to use your service, just can’t figure out how.
I'll have him contact you. I just checked the site, everything is working just fine.