• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 25, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody in Peoria thought my truck needed some body work this afternoon......unfortunately it was while I was going through a GREEN light.

43331.jpg

43332.jpg

43333.jpg

43334.jpg

43335.jpg

The Ranger that hit me at 35-40 mph looked worse, but this still basically ruined the entire cab of my truck, rippled the roof, killed the whole passenger side, tweaked the front 1/4 panel, etc.

Shook the heck out of me, but no injuries.....those Fords are TOUGH!!!!

I'll post a plow day update some time tomorrow.

Steve,
<font size="+1">OUCH</font>
Glad to hear you did not gey hurt, trucks/cars are easyer to replace than human life.

GEEZ Steve,
I'll bet your gonna be sore in the morning!
Good thing they hit that side!
Kinda BTDT! With just a tad more damage.
43337.jpg

Where would be the best place to aquire a service manual/parts book for my MTD built 3235?
I am wanting to move the mower hydro ram & lines to use as a rear hydro outlet and need to know how to dismantle this 3235 cub.
Yeah I know this post should be over in the MTD section, but this section see more action.

Glen,

Thanks for the tip on the cab. I already have a power blade and I spent last weekend working on hydro to the front. I'm sure I have part names wrong, but one of the pistons in the hydro unit, where all the lines come together and are controlled for flow and return, under the hood was frozen. Plenty of liquid wrench and some gentle tapping and pulling and its good to go. I will look at the cab.

Lonny, I have hydros on the front and for the mower deck. Does that suffice for the blade and blower combo?

To all, and I hope this is seen as promoting a well priced vendor, not a for sale thing. Don't ask me how they do it, but I found a place in Rhinelander, WI that sells new 12 X 1050 X 23 for $53.00, tax included. About half of what I found elsewhere and better than any auction I've seen on line. Let me know if you are interested and I'll post the vendors name.

Steve - Just happy you didn't get hurt. The truck can be replaced.

Steve-
Sorry to see the photos of your truck. The important thing is that you're OK and nobody was sitting in that passenger seat!

Trucks can be replaced, but you can't!

Glad to hear you're alright.....
happy.gif

Craig E: Regarding your question on checking the coil. The answer is yes, there is a way to check the coil. **The procedure is in the service manual for a 682/782, or any of the CCC built models that used a KT-17.**

I followed the procedure while doctoring on my 1712, and found the secondary Ohms to not be within spec. The tractor 'seemed' to run OK, but since the reading was too high, I bought a new coil.

Lonny: Regarding where to get manuals for your 3235....Have you tried a Cub Cadet dealer?

Eric,
I am not familliar with what cub you have, however depending on how your front ports are operated ( if independit of the deck lift) you should be able to install a blade with both lift and angle with the proper parts.
On my 3235, the ports for the front are controled by their own seprate control handle and valve body, I have room for 4 control levers, curently use only 3. I dont have a deck for this tractor and am hopeing to move the lines for the deck lift to the rear for ports to a dump trailer or ?

Latest posts

Back