• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 23, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Looking for a good used spline/coupling that connects the creeper gear to the tranny. It is for a narrow frame tractor.
Thanks,

Still looking for a very good BB-36 snowthrower for the original cub cadet..Phone 724 882-5806 Thanks

WTB Dash decal for a 147; and a narrow frame hydraulic lift with spacers and bolts, mounting plate, pulley (not bent), rockshaft, handle (with good spring), good cylinder and piston, hoses. Will pay more for a rebuilt unit. email [email protected]

Looking for a good used spindle assembly for a 38" mower deck (381U1113) with the small pulley. Used on a Model 72 cub cadet. Thanks.

Looking for part to a electic rear pto model 433. Fits a super garden tractor. Already got part 19 (Double pulley and Rear Pto Bearing housing). Also part 18 (Ilder bracket Assembly) If you have a rear electric belt driven pto that your willing to part out, drop me a line. Thanks Matt

Does anyone out there have a 54" Snow Blade (190-401-100) with the hydro turn kit for sale? I'm looking for one as well as weights and chains for my 1772.

Im looking for a used rear brinly box blade that mounts to the sleeve hitch; preferably with the scarficer bar. It does not have to have it but it would be a plus. I am also looking for a brinly U shaped sleeve hitch as well. Both shippable to oakfield wi 53065. Email me with prices and shipping cost if you have either one to sell. Thanks. Email me at [email protected]

i need a snow blade mount bracket for a wide frame let me know im in indianapolis thanks

Hi Guys,
this is for a 982 SGT by CCC. looking for the bar that the rock shaft pivots on, has a bracket at the right end welded to it to attach implement lift rods (blower, plow). let me know price shipped to Gilmanton Iron Works, NH 03837. pic would be great as well. thanks! Eric

Looking for an auto style hydro release valve for a 1250. Email in profile. Thanks.

I've got a QA-36 snow-thrower for my Cub Cadet 1450, and I need the mount for the small chain-sprocket, the entire assembly used to adjust chain tension. After 40 years of operation, the chain has actually worn the grease fitting to half its original size! Please e-mail me if you have one.

Sponsors guys!
Check with our Sponsors!
thumbsup_old.gif

Looking for a reasonably priced headlight assembly for a 100 and/or 128. Email in profile.

Looking for a 4" pully for my QA36 snow blower. Please help me out. Thanks

Looking for a useable dash tower, clutch assembly, seat spring and mount, steering wheel and shaft, and shifter assembly for a Cub Cadet 70. Dont have to be pretty, just as long as they are useable. Please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 319-929-0902. Thank you

I'm looking for the mounting brackets for a 782d fuel tank also a battery mounting plate for same. Call 815-265-4579.

Looking for a new (or very good condition) dash panel for my 1772. The hood has worn through the top and right side of mine. Also still looking for wheel weights, chains, and 26x12-12 AG tires on rims.

Latest posts

Back