• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Charlie, now I got to learn to use a tape measure!, just kidding. It took a second look for it to make sense.

I have a small problem with my cc100 that has been bugging me and I can not seen to figure out how to fix.

When at wot and no load on the motor(such as driving around the yard in any gear)the motor will act like it is missing every few seconds, kind of like it aint getting gas.
NOW put a load to the motor such as pulling a trailer load of sand, or pulling a moldboard plow and it dont skip a beet and will lug the load all afternoon.
I have checked for a blown head gasket and havent seen any signs of a blown head gasket.
No sign of over heating of the motor, no lack of power under a load.
It fires up when cold with little need for choke.

What could be causeing this problem?

Lonny-

If it evens out when you apply a load, that usually means it's too rich, especially if you don't need much choke to start it.

Lonny; Sounds to me like the carburetor is a little rich, Or points a little close.
Luther

LONNIE - I bet if You put an inductive timing light on Your 100 You'll find the ign. points are sticking a bit and causing ignition timing issues. My old K241 out of My 72 did that. Just point the timing light at the timing pointer and watch it jump ALL over.

Hello. I've just purchased my first IHCC (I have about 20 IH farm tractors) and am preparing to transport it from Michigan to Texas. It's a model 71. Can anyone tell me about how much it weighs?

Thanks.

Kay, looks like about 555 pounds (730 - 175 = 555). Keep in mind if it has any options like fenders, creeper gear, lights, rear PTO, rear lift, etc., the weight will of course be different.

69168.jpg

Charlie, that's the one I was looking for, the *datasheet* specs and I missed it the first time through my archives so I went with the brochure specs.
bash.gif
The *datasheet* is more specific about what the weight includes.
thumbsup.gif

Hello all
im pretty sure this was talked about a while back but i cant seem to find it
there was talk about a ujoint conversion for the drive shaft and part #s for the u joints i thought. If any body can guid me to the right place it would be greatly appericiated thanks in advance

Help!!! I cannot get my 1250 to idle. Cleaned the carb. twice, cleaned out the tank, new gas, gas filter on the gas line. Bought a new gov. spring. It just wont idle!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
bash.gif

Chris P.
How's the throttle shaft feel?
Is it loose?
Did you use a new carb gasket?
Are you sure the spring is in the right holes?

Christopher C.
The tires and rims were an ebay find a few years ago. Got two sets for that price.
On the paint, that's Case/IH federal yellow for $5.72 per can and the white is local farm store IH white $3.49 per can.

Ryan W.
The off topics are even sweeter!
69175.jpg

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By jerry harvey "Nines are wild" (Jharvey) on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 12:43 pm:

Ryan W.
The off topics (tractors) are even sweeter!<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font size="+1">JERRY H.,

SAY IT ISN'T SO -- HOW CAN THAT BE!!!!
clown.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif
</font>

hello all , could some kind soul post a picture of a brinly hitch for a 100 . my welder wants to see what he is building. Should show the life and bottom area where the plow pin goes. Thanks so much in advance. later Don T

Latest posts

Back