• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 22, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69183.jpg

69184.jpg

Greetings from a new member and a new IHCC owner. I bought my first CC two weekends ago. It's a 129 and I have a question that I couldn't find the answer to in the FAQ or in the service manual. Are the front wheels on this tractor supposed to be at a slight angle outward instead of being straight up and down when viewed from the front? Or does something need replaced or adjusted?
Dave

David, welcome!
groupwave.gif
In my experience, the 129 and the other models in that series (86, 108, 109, 128, 149 and 169) all seem to have a very pronounced camber to the front wheels. Note Jerry H's refurbished 149 a few photos down, even though the photo wasn't taken straight on you can still see the camber to the front wheels.

Now, if your 129 has this much camber, you have a problem.
roflol.gif

69190.jpg

KENtucky, that's a 149 chassis that I picked up a few years back for parts. I got it and several other parts Cubs from "Big John" in Indiana and Ryan Mull was kind enough to delivered them when he drove up for for the 2003 Spring Tillage Day. It came that way so I have no idea what happened to it to bend the spindle. Should be fairly easy to fix, if I ever need the spindle.....

Kraig.
Is this the calendar you are looking for?
69194.jpg

It looks a little different when next to the 07 calendar,
69195.jpg

Noel
Here some more photos of the hydraulic pump set up on my loader tractor
69201.jpg

69202.jpg

Oil tank is mounted on the rear of the tractor
69203.jpg

Hydro controls
69204.jpg

Quick disconects are for lines leading to the front cylinder.

Dale, one more question, how long is the pin that the lift arme are attached to . i will need to have 1 made and drilled for a clip. thanks Don t

Latest posts

Back