• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 09, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony, I WISH that was my Original!!! That Original used to belong to Bryan M., he sold it a year or so ago! If I would have had the money at the time it WOULD have been mine!
bash.gif

Ben, do ya have any pictures? How did you mask off the letters? looks hard, and you have to be good with a razor, or a hobby knife.
Glen

Glen: I just masked off the little block the letters sat on. As for the shiny area I used a scapel. Of course I work for a hospital!

Takes a little time but well worth the expense of not buying a new one.

No pictures of that part of the restoration process but trust me the end results are amazing.

Pops

That Original is sweet!!!!

I'll throw up one more of the 129 just cause' I've got the fever.

66508.jpg

I figured that at least one person could help me here. Got back from work, and like a rookie, I don't know much about rebuilding an engine, sooo, I need all the specs and clearances(0.010 over piston, valve guide honing, things like that.), and what the size of the bore should be at standard, and at 0.010 over (K301A)
and any other useful info that the manual doesn't tell me. And I know I will get crap from the old timers, and those who have done this before, but all i want are the facts, and a helpful word of advice or two. Make any sense?
Thanks Glen

Great O.C.C., and Richard, the 129 is sweet.
I hope mine looks that nice when it is done

Latest posts

Back