• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 09, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan, I used Dan's technique when I primed my Original Transmission, I have not yet gotten around to putting paint on it.... I just don't seem to find time to work on it.
dunno.gif

66483.jpg

Good Morning:

Hope everyone is having a nice day. I got to cub a little this weekend. I started taking apart the 123 for my 143 project tractor.

Jon, see all the sponsor buttons above? See the one that says "Kraig's Video Emporium"? If you click it or just click here: Plow Day Videos You'll see that I still have all the video that I took for sale. Including PD1, only it's my unedited version.
happy.gif

Kraig -

Hmmm - I recognize those parts - boy that was a long time ago...

Jonathan -

Not a bad idea, although I really wonder what the quality would end up being like. Shrinking those VOB files into something streamable should be challenging.

Personally I'd add them to Google Video instead of YouTube as they seem to support more "serious" subject matter, but whatever...

Bryan,

Your right, Google Video has a lot more serious content. I have had good luck converting .VOB files into streaming format. Takes awhile but the computer does all the work.

Don't those pics make you think way back. That was a beautiful tractor.

J

Jon, now that I've thought further about PD videos on YouTube or Google Video, that could generate some interest and
groupwave.gif
sales.....
thumbsup.gif

Bryan, I should have bought your Original when I had the chance
bash.gif
that was one beautiful tractor! Hindsight.....

Thanks for reminding me Jonathan.

And thanks for posting those, Kraig. At least if you bought it, I'd know how it's doing...

Now I'm cryin' in my coffee...
lol.gif

James; I use a 3" piece of angle iron with a 7/8 slot cut. Lay it behind the shaft. It will serve better than a wedge and will not slip.
66491.jpg

Thanks Brian. I thought it might be used fot tilting seat back.

Bryan, if I had bought it I would have had to use it, no trailer queens allowed around my place. By now, the way I treat my poor Cubs, it might look more like this:

66493.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

<font size="-2">I forget who that Original belonged to.....</font>

Luther, BRILLIANT!

Charlie, I vote that Luther's suggestion go in the FAQ somewhere!!!!

Luther / Bryan / Kraig - That hole is the pivot mounting point for the rear lift top link.
66496.jpg

Thanks KENtucky!

I knew someone had to have a Cub/Loboy somewhere...

BRYAN - Should have sold it to Hank Will....His Wife would have let Him park it in the Living room!
Shift.gif

Kraig

You have a very nice original. Well done! I sure hope mine looks that good when i get finished with it.

Roland B. Thanks alot, that was the problem! I would of never suspected that, but I changed it, and it now runs good!
thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back