• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 04, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the name of that shade of white used to paint brinly implements? And where can I pick up a spray can of it? Thanks!
wave.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 120
  • wave.gif
    wave.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 110
Kevin L. -

That sounds like a Garrison Keillor tune...
wink.gif

Denny -

I liked these folks that showed up to Marshfield'd Dairy Fest
31146.jpg

And the Point root beer was pretty good, too!

<font size="-2">note the attention to detail: udder, tag hanging from the ear, I mean mirror...</font>

Attachments

• 31146.jpg
    31146.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 113
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 116
  • 31146.jpg
    31146.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 114
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 114
Geez...... all this talk of Lefse and Lutefisk has got me homesick..I had to stop reading and call my dad.

Matt G. -

Geeezzzz, I know it's been mentioned before, but I'm having a brain fart. I'm wondering if it was Wimbledon White?

1250 Question...Did the 1250 have the ported pump and hydraulic lift as an option.

Saw a 1250 today that the guy says he has had for a long time that had a 12 HP Kohler, Hydro and factory Hydraulic lift smilar to the 1450 and 1650. I have had several 1250's and all had manual lifts.
He would not sell it, but I did manage to get a 100 from him complete with questonable engine. He bought it in the early 70's. Has been kept inside since then. Looks to be in decent shape and deck is not rusted.

Matt G. / Bryan,

There is strong evidence to suggest that Whimbledon white AND IH 901/935 were used.

FWIW, Whimbledon white crosses to AMC Alpine white.

Hey Guys

Northern New England Cub Day
October 29, 2005 Sat 9:00am till whenever
17 Lake St, Salem NH

Contact John Doz
[email protected]

Last year we had about 40-50 cubs all models and attachments.

Food and Beverages and lots of fun sharing stories.

Frank M,
I have 2 1250's and neither one have a ported pump, but I have seen them.
31149.jpg

Attachments

• 31149.jpg
    31149.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 116
  • 31149.jpg
    31149.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 115
Ken U. What's wrong with plenty of salmon??? It is dirt cheap out here in Idaho. The Indains sell it out of the back of pickups just 30 miles south of me. THEY are allowed to use nets to scoop them out of the river. Need some????

Jerry B,
I hope you sent some in my box you shipped the other day.
beerchug.gif

Attachments

• beerchug.gif
    beerchug.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 115
  • beerchug.gif
    beerchug.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 112
Charlie:
Thanks for the info. I looked the tractor over closely and it looked factory, not like it had been added.

Maybe one day, I can talk the owner into parting with it. It is in good shape.

By the way, Salmon is about a dollar a pound fresh out of the river. By the way, whatever you hear on the news the fish are not in short supply out here.

BRYAN - "Too Much Detail"! But We are easy targets for good natured Kidding up here inside the "Cheddar Curtain"!

Kraig, Yes it still leaks gas from the carb when trying to start, but won't fire at all now. Is getting spark and fuel pump strong. Opened carb again and checked needles, float and can't find any thing wrong. Would really like to get this cub going before the snow falls. Help!

here's another one for you Dennis --

31152.jpg

Attachments

• 31152.jpg
    31152.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 31152.jpg
    31152.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 118
Todd --

Does that float by any chance have a miniscule crack in it?

Does anyone know the length of the lift rod for a QA36A snowblower on a cub 1200.

Oscar, That's what I thought the problem was at first, but just installed a brand new float.

Oscar -

Ah, I got that one along with this one a couple years ago from Mr. Burnham...

31154.jpg

Attachments

• 31154.jpg
    31154.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 31154.jpg
    31154.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 122
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA darn archive bug............
rant.gif

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on October 07, 2005)

Attachments

• rant.gif
    rant.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 119
  • rant.gif
    rant.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 121
Back