• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 04, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
Big truck fuel tank caps.
I guess I should leave the chain and wire catch on for authenticity huh!
31119.jpg

Attachments

• 31119.jpg
    31119.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 31119.jpg
    31119.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 138
Charlie, what is the diameter of those?

Craig I was wondering if the dealers charged less for a hand lift 169 or extra for installing the hydraulic lift later.

So Ray Leo and yours truly had lunch today, as we do about 4 times a year...

31122.jpg
31123.jpg

Don't adjust your monitors, your browser hasn't strayed off where food seems to play a starring role...
lol.gif

And yes, we DID mainly talk Cub Cadets!

Attachments

• 31122.jpg
    31122.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 31123.jpg
    31123.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 137
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 135
  • 31122.jpg
    31122.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 31123.jpg
    31123.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 135
  • lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 134
Folks,
I have a Cub 100. I saw a site stating there were 3 different shades of white for the older Cubs. My hood is painted an off-white and the wheels/rims and deck are painted a white - white. I would think all should be the same white.
I need to know what is correct. Where to go to find the necessay info and someone just plain tell me.
I also can't find the body serial #. It is supposed to be stamped on the rear end housing on the right side. Nothing!!!!
Need help!!!!
G.L.}

Pictures taken AFTER Bryan launched the rack of sugar bags into his coffee without opening them up.

I'm not sure it was an accident; BUT it was one of those moments where the collision invented the idea: what about water soluable sugar bags. . .

Kidding aside, lunch with Bryan provides a good forum for me to ask all my stupid questions. That way I don't irritate Charlie. grin
smile.gif

Attachments

• smile.gif
    smile.gif
    215 bytes · Views: 138
  • smile.gif
    smile.gif
    215 bytes · Views: 134
Ray L,
WTH!!!!!!!!
Now who's gonna answer mine?

BTW, that's some nasty lookin crap you guys were shovin down your pie holes!
deadat30.gif

Attachments

• deadat30.gif
    deadat30.gif
    402 bytes · Views: 133
  • deadat30.gif
    deadat30.gif
    402 bytes · Views: 128
Charlie -

A lot less nasty than whatever's usually sittin' in a cast iron pan filled with lard
wink.gif

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 142
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 133
Ok, here's a table showing the differences between older non-ported hydros and the newer ported ones.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
Hydro differences
hydro differences.doc (21.5 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Attachments

• mime_msword.gif
    mime_msword.gif
    1 KB · Views: 140
  • mime_msword.gif
    mime_msword.gif
    1 KB · Views: 137
Actually that looks pretty good. Where was that Bryan?

I'd like to see a breakfast get together every now and then but we're too spread out to do it more than the plow days for the most part.

Tom H and Bryan M could meet up, and Ted I and I could meet up but everyone else is too far away.

Thanks Kraig,
After I found the serial # 104817 the paint fell in place. The serial #'s for these were 65458-127160. I did have to scrape the paint off. It was on a boss.It takes 901 white paint which my dealer does not have????
G.L.

Help; what kind of problems will I encounter replacing the K301 engine on my 124 with a K321 off of a 1450. Any advice or help would be appreciated. I want to keep the original electrical system on the 124 (the starter generator). Thanks, wham

William --

the 14-hp won't fit tween the 124's framerails without notching them like in the 147. That's why Harold Schramm, Keith Burnham and team designed the wide frame CCs -- for bigger engines. It has to do with the blower housing/flywheel.

Like this one --

31132.jpg

Attachments

• 31132.jpg
    31132.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 31132.jpg
    31132.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 142
I have a chance to buy a 1972 CC 102 but have to decide real soon, like tonight. The owner said it runs, doesn't smoke and cuts well. In the picture I saw a 4" square hole cut into the trans cover but the rest of the tractor seems solid. They want $100 for it, should I or shouldn't I? I have a picture but it's too big to post, I can send it to anyone that would like to help. Thanks.

Wayne

Here's a picture of the 102. Thanks Digger for shrinking it.

Wayne
31137.jpg

Attachments

• 31137.jpg
    31137.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 31137.jpg
    31137.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 127
Wayne R:

Go for it.....can't go wrong for that price.

thumbsup.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 123
  • thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 125
Charlie:
as a matter of fact i *did* check the TSC website. i didn't find enough info on there to warrant a L/D phone call or a 50 mile round trip as there are no stores close to me. so if my question on here annoyed you that's just too bad. I guess there's gotta be at least one asshole on every board.

John K,
OH MYYY!!!!!! LOL
1. It took me all of 45 seconds to find the info on pulleys on the TSC site.
2. Why call or drive over? They deliver. grin
3. Why should I or anyone else go through, find and post information that you can find for yourself in less than 5 minutes? Unless you just want someone to hold your hand and then come do the work for ya too!
4. THAT'S MR. A$$HOLE TO YOU

Back