• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 02, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbell

displayname
Paul Bell
FOR SALE:
Rare recoil start model 72. This was the last model that electric start was an option on. Runs decent, sounds good, is running in the pictures. I notice it appears to have a blown head gasket (oil between the head and block by the exhaust)which I will replace prior to the tractor selling. Most of the paint appears to be original, although there is some overspray on the hood ornament so the top of the hood has been resprayed at some point. The seat has a crack as you can see in the picture. Tractor has a new clutch disc. Comes with a new decal set from Scott Urschel. Located in Louisville, KY. $400. ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net.
170146.jpg

170147.jpg

170148.jpg

170149.jpg

170150.jpg

Need tire chains and wheel weights for 23X10.50-12 tires for a 1250.
Thanks.

1963 Cub Cadet
For Pics Go To:
http://ihcubcollector.webs.com/1963cubcadetoriginal.htm
For Sale: 1963 Ih Cub Cadet. This tractor runs and drives great. A little smoke on idle. transmission shifts very well into all three forward gears and reverse. Newer front tires and Newer rear ag's. Minor paint damage from hood on front cast.

$750 obo picked up in Catawba County, NC

The "blown head gasket" on the 72 I have listed below has been fixed. Head gasket was fine, spark plug was loose.

Paul Bell,
That is a nice- looking recoil 72!
From the pic, it appears to me that the recoil could be a 'knuckle buster' on the front cast-iron section.... yes, or is the picture deceiving?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Ryan Wilke
dunno.gif

Trying to pick up another tractor to restore so this need to go quick. Engine ran real well and started well but does blow some smoke, not a fogger though. $50 I could ship if need be but I'm sure it be expensive. Can hold once payed for. No s/g or mount and no gas tank mount.
K181S
serial # 924144
spec # 28999E

170165.jpg

A link to video with the engine.

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn244/FrankenCub/Cub Vids/

I also have a lift rod for an O... $25

1965 model 70, runs excellent, new rear ags on freshly blasted and painted rims, has creeper gear and , rear lift, wide tire option tractor,new battery, very straight tractor,nice fenders. comes with mower deck. can deliver.$700.00 207-838-0001

1963, original. runs excellent. has new n.o.s. carburator, new volt reg, and new battery, good rubber, rear fenders with grote, $600.00. can deliver. 207-838-0001

I have 2 cubs for sale 124 complete,restorable has carb problems.127 complete runs,less rear wheels.$400.00 for the pair.obo trade for original,100 series project or gear cub for puller independence kansas

For sale: This old Bolens, I dont know much about it other than it's a "Ride-o-matic". It's been sitting out behind Uncle Johns metal building. $175 or best offer.
170262.jpg

I think the year is around 1958-61.
Also has a 7hp Kohler on it.
I also have had this 7hp air cleaner cover kicking around the inside of my Blazer for months, pay the shipping and it's yours.
170263.jpg

For Sale:
48" deck. I took it off my 105 Cub Cadet and dont have any plans to use it. I did mow with it a couple weeks ago when I brought the Cub home to see if it worked. Looks like its pretty good condition to me but it doesnt have any pulley guards. No holes. You pick it up from Dixon, Illinois $125 or best offer.

170268.jpg

170269.jpg

170270.jpg

Regarding the 48" deck listed below. My phone number is 815-973-0699 Call anytime.

Bob, I do believe that deck is a 42" not a 48". The width is the width of cut not the overall width.

Kraig,
You're right. It is 48" across the top so it must be a 42" cut. Sorry for the bad info and thanks for correcting me.
Bob

Latest posts

Back