• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 01, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbell

displayname
Paul Bell
FOR SALE: 2 sided, electric, Cub Cadet, Dealers Signs:
(1) IH Lawn Power Products, about 3'H x 5'L x 1'thick. $350 cash.

(2) CCC Turf and Garden Equipment, about 3'H x 5'L x 1' thick. $350 cash. This sign is rare and hard to find, the CCC emblem was no longer used by 1987.

(3) 2, Cub Cadet Sales, Service, Parts, skins only, no frame. 3'H x 6'L. $30 cash, each.

The signs are too big for me to ship and must be picked up here in Louisville, KY. I am not an electrician and have not tried to connect the signs to see if they light up.
ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net.
221934.jpg

221935.jpg

221936.jpg

Mower deck/mule/subframe/hangers from 147, good condition: 40.00 Pickup NW IN
Mower deck/mule/subframe/hangers from 100: 40.00 Pickup NW IN
starter pulley: 20.00 + shipping
PTO (probably needs rebuild): 20.00 + shipping

Listing this for my brother- in - law nice h42 blower 2 owner machine...electric spout control has 5/8 pulley always shedded and serviced regularly... asking $275.00 obo blower is located in the Madison Wi area or can be picked up in NE Iowa or possible delivery to a plow day .

222003.jpg

Set of 12" rear wheel covers. They do not have the IH logo. There are a few very small dents and a few rust spots. Still very good over all.
$35.00 includes shipping.

222024.jpg

222025.jpg

222026.jpg

222027.jpg

Mower deck off a 104. I believe it is a 42" cut. Real solid with a small rot spot near right wheel. Spindles appear tight. I do not have a deck carriage or mule drive. Must pick up...I can hold if paid for. $35.00

222043.jpg

222044.jpg

I have a very nice 2B tiller for sale. It was mounted on a 782. Comes with the long belt, mule drive, gear box and top link for the tractor. Runs really quietly. Tines are in very good shape too. The paint and decals are nice. I would like $350 for it picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006. Email for pictures and questions. 815-453-2720

The IH Power Lawn Products sign I have listed below has been SOLD. The price on the CCC Turf & Garden Equipmwnt sign is REDUCED to $200. The two Cub Cadet Sales Service Parts sign skins is reduced to $20 each.

complete power steering set up cylinder and pump- 300.00, fine spline axles and carrier 200.00, 2- very nice 50" mower decks 1 has a new shell 200.00-250.00,picked up in ohio will ship power steering set up,complete running 18h.p. magunum motor 365 hrs- 200.00 parting a 1862 e-mail me for other needs [email protected] www.cubclassics.com

I decided to part a 149 because it was missing too much and too costly to fix. I have pictures of all this stuff already if needed.
Fiberglass dash and tin (worn around hood)
dash tower (couple minor stress cracks at bottom but real straight and nice still). Includes hood hold downs
front rim with valve stem on inside
front rim with valve stem on outside
good wiring harness
key switch and brackets
rockshaft
brake calipers
axle carrier
external brake axles

$10 each on these items and also have a few other items still if interested. Will combine shipping and will deal on multiple items.

Also have a wf 3 pt. The top casting and bottom bracket is custom made. Lift bar and block is factory. $50

Kevin S., any chance you have the right steering spindle from that 149 that would be available? I have a 149 that is in need of a right spindle.

Ouch:

222129.jpg

Got a couple things to get rid of.
Tiller gearbox $150 shipped
NF 3pt complete minus 1" shaft $110 shipped
WF 3pt complete minus 1" shaft $140 shipped
NF spring assist $70 shipped
Email in profile or call 763-286-0169
Thanks

Kraig,
Sorry, those are already sold. That's the first newer style spindle I've seen just broke like that though. I'm used to the early nf ones being broke.

Can anyone reccommend a good supplier of engine and hydraulic filters along with the hyd fluid to go with it? Also I need the pre and final filter elements for an 1811 with a Kohler eng and my book calls them, KH-45 083 01 and 759-3359. When I went to the cub parts home page they do not use any of these OEM numbers and I could find no cross reference for them.
Thanks,
Rusy

Rudy Y.
And your post is in the For Sale section for what reason?

Click the Sponsor buttons at the top of EVERY page to get every part that's still available and many that are not from Cub Cadet and solve your problem!

for sale i have a cub cadet 147
i do not know anything about it its a family members and they ask me to sell it for them.. its sitting in my shop
there is no mule drive for it.. just tractor i do have pictures i can either text to you or e mail you from my phone!300 obo

cub cadet yard card older style i have never seen one before its a family memebers also!
there was a ih sticker on the front of it but someone painted over it
good solid small cart..
i have pics i can email you or text you from my phone
150 obo

i have a deck from has spindles in it
no wheels are on it
in decent shape a couple very small holes
i can send you pics of it
75obo

NOS 108 Dash Tin $120.00 OBO.

Two sets of 10/50 x 12 Turf Tires. $50.00 OBO for both sets.

Cub Cadet rear frame covers. $30.00 OBO for both.

Rear sleeve hitch for old Cub Cadet. $40.00 OBO.

4 steering wheels with IH centers. $100.00 OBO for all 4.

Email or call with questions. Call Tim at 815-718-2246.

Back