• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 09, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate to do this since i just got it, but i have to sell my CC 123 because i am unemployed and need some money.Its just the bare tractor, NO mower. There were headlights on it, but I have sold them already. I have another hydrostaic transmission if you dont feel satisfied with the one in the tractor. It has 23x10.50-12 rear turf tires with the zig-zag pattern and 16x6.50-8 fronts.
$225 for the tractor plus another $50 will buy you the other transmission. Email is in profile.

<u>The good </u>
-New Coil
-New battery
-Runs good
-mostly orginal
-all new fluids put in by PO. i did check and the engine oil is good and the tranny oil is good. Tis a new oil filter on the transmission.
-The engine has balance gears and it runs really smooth.
-I have put some used parts on it that were laying around here. They are: a metal hydro cooling fan, vibration absorbtion disc(i cant think of what they are exactly called), the rod that connects from the upper hydro linkage to the hydro pump,and the charge indicator(not currently hooked up)

<u>The bad</u>
-Left rear tire has slow leak
-No headlight panel
- it needs a wiring harness
-transmission drives OK, but it leaks and It looks like it it coming form the filter. So either the filter seal is shot or missing.
-one of the PO's cut a hole in the dash tower for a charge meter. (I have an extra charge meter to put in it if you want it)

I will have some pics up soon hopefully.
Picked up here in Oakfield, Wisconsin 53065

Grote tail lights and gaskets are all sold.
I still have 4 without the gaskets. I would Insure these because they are hard to find.
Still $10.00. $4.00 flat rate shipping
Thanks.

tire chain sale 2 pair of 23 8.50 x 12 4 link chains both pair in like new condition $ 25.00 shipped to your door
179526.jpg

179527.jpg

2 pair of 6 x 12 chains will fit the 8.50 tires but are tight these are 2 link spacing , 1 pair has the ice cleats on them asking 25.00 per pair shipped to your door
179528.jpg

all tire chains have been spoken for thanks for all the replies

parting this cub 185 out very good like new motor, very good deck, and all most everything else is in good shape
179560.jpg

The listing is for a right angle tiller drive. It was on a 102. The PO added the brackets you see on it. The price is $100.00 or best offer. E-mail is in the profile. Thanks

179577.jpg

179578.jpg

179579.jpg

Latest posts

Back