• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 01, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cub Cadet 125 with Hydraulic lift, rear lift, headlights, 48" deck in good shape, runs good $675 also have IH front pushblade for $135 or less with tractor purchase. Can Email pictures. In mid-Michigan, Mike 989-284-1430 Thanks.

Kevin, I'd be interested in the key switch. I sent you an e mail about it. Let me know if it's still available. Thanks

Spindle found! Thanks Tom.
happy.gif

TG,
I returned your email yesterday morning. Is it in a spam folder or something? I'll send another and it's yours if you want it.

Have a set of factory ih wheel spacers for 6-12 tires. I have the bolts/hardware that go with them also. Idk what these go for but iwould like to get $175 obo. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if your interested. Thanks

I have three pair of Cub Cadet Original light/guide light harnesses for sale my last three $38.00 per pair free shipping! These are well made soldered with NOS IH connectors and yellow wire.

Charlie,
I put the request for info on whom to buy filters and hydraulic fluid from on the FOR SALE section thinking that there might be someone here that had these items for sale. I tried to out guess the system and go where the selling people are. On Craig's list they won't let you put a want ad in the for sale section where all the people that own the thing you want, read. They make you use the WANTED section which no one ever reads. Does this help?

Rudy Y.
See the Sponsor buttons at the top of this page, click'um and buy everything you need. Simple as dirt and twice as easy.
clappy.gif

Back