Archive through November 23, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say a single word about Art's tractor. That's My story and I'm sticking to it!
talker.gif

Ummmm... I just heard about the whole thing on one of those chain e-mails, checked Snopes.com for "Art's great solution for getting unstuck" and it said it was all true...
clappy.gif

Haven't looked at the forum for some time now, thought I would check it out again. I happened to see my name come up a couple of times. I would be glad to have anyone stop by for a visit. I will be off for quite some time around the holidays. For those that have been over before, the shop has changed considerably over the past few years! I have added about 10 automotive machining pieces of equipment, even a crank grinder. Also, the basement is finished and the racing is better than ever!

Kendall, I didnt know steel wool was that destructive! I also apologize to Joe Delco! I can however take it apart and clean the fuzz out of it! I'm going to put in new brushes anyway. I can spray the s@!t out of it with Lectramotive which will be fine for that and its made for alternators and the such for automobiles. I will also use a fine abrasive cloth as suggested! Thanks for the help guys. Scott

Hello guys, could someone tell me the differences from a 782d and a 1512D . will my blade from my 149 fit? will the rear lift fir also? I have hopes to arrange shipping for the Cub here to N.S . was just hoping that some of my other imp will fit the 782D. Thanks Don T
1a_scratchhead.gif

Don T.
First off, neither one are IH built.
bottom.gif

The difference between the 1512 and the 782 would be 730. Simple math!
lol.gif
clappy.gif

Yes on the blade with lift rod adjustment.
No on the rear lift.

Don T. The 782D was built by IH and the 1512D was built by CCC. Not sure if your 149 blade will fit.
My mistake
sorry.gif

Dan:
Great to see you post ! When I first found the Forum back in '99, I can remember showing anyone within arms reach the pics of the crawler .... Sounds like you've got too much on your hands for any Cub projects these days, but maybe Kraig can drag a few of the oldies out for our newer members...

Just in case anybody is interested i added a bunch more stuff to my cub site... probabily not a good idea for dial-upers!
destroy.gif

www.exedown.us

Latest posts

Back