• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 23, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a 122 last week. It has a hydraulic loader attachment which I think is made by Kwik-Way of South Dakota.

When runninig, the engine blows a lot of blue smoke, I guess an overhaul is due. Anybody know a reliable machine shop in the Twin Cities for a rebore & hone?

Thanks,
Lee

46072.jpg

Myron,

Thanks those pictures really clear things up! I see the difference now.

Jeff,
That is one Kewl Original!!! Keep it as is!!!
Graphite paint works on dozer blades too.

Still belching turkey here.

"mored decks"
screwloose.gif

Make that 'mower decks'
lol.gif

I don't have any twigs or leaves to worry about yet (we just planted saplings this past spring) but I'm thinking I need one of those 59M chipper/shredders. "Therapeutic"...I like it..
buttrock.gif

Thanks guys!
worthy.gif

It will most likey stay close to how it looks now. I'm planning on repainting it but will put the Farmall stickers back on and keep most all the other changes too.
It is nice to know what has changed from how it was as new though.
Now all I need to do is keep that bright yellow paint away from Dad.
yikes.gif

As far as not using it to plow the garden...I have never liked seeing motorcycles being towed on a trailer, they are ment to be rode. Like wise tractors were made to work. Whats the fun of it if you are afraid to use it as intended. It just takes a little more TLC the older it gets.

Thanks again Bill...I have both a IH/Case dealer and a new Tractor Supply Store here in town. I'll check it out. I'll also be sure to check in again after I get a chance to try my set-up out.

Well I'm glad to report that as of 1:17pm EST CCO # 24719 once again has a pulse! Now the fun starts

"Therapeutic...I like it.."

Whenever the wife questions why you still wrench on and put parts into the ol' girl, just tell her it's "therapeutic" and much less expensive than any medical doctor or shrink...... ;)

RW
beerchug.gif

Thanks to Rolland Bedell for his help on my 16hp repower on my 129 it now charges great,but I have another problem,the amp gauge works but bounces around like crazy,sometimes leveling out but not for long,Ive got it grounded good,could it be a wore out gauge,bad regulator,or possilbly the added "shake"that I have noticed from the powerful 16??? any suggestions? KennyM.

I finally got my wheels blasted and primed and went to NAPA today to get some paint. Gave them the code from the FAQ section (99L-11934) and they said it was discontinued and they could no longer look up that formula. I even took the book and looked through it to make sure. I know they have it at the Cub dealer but I can get it for 1/3 of the price at NAPA. Anyone run into this or have a new code??

Thanks,

Jim

Ya know, all my questions brought up another... what was the original paint scheme for Cub Cadet Demo models, and did 165's really exist... checked the FAQ (Both, and got nadda) Thanks, Glen
beerchug.gif

Demo models? 165's? You smokin' a fat one and not sharing???
lol.gif

You all don't know me all that well, I share... but I don't smoke
deadat30.gif
... And supposedly they did exist, bcause i've seen several 169's go through 'bay with manual lifts, and my uncle says that they both existed...

Mike F.
Speaking of the brake being locked.
I was using the 1650 today to push another old 1450 into the garage and I got off the tractor to turn the steering wheel and I look up and the wife is pushing against the back of to keep it from rolling backwards, I told her leave it alone it ain't going that far!
Gotta love her, she was trying though!
So I just stood there and after it had moved about 8 feet she says, Well are you going to just let it go????
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back