• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 23, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demo....
Perhaps This

46099.jpg

Tom,
I still say that's a NICE lookin tractor, Well Done.
thumbsup_old.gif

I think those ags really set it off!

We used to have a guy that hung around here quite a bit that did one too.
46101.jpg

I love them white ones......
I am so tempted to repaint my 682 like that. Just not sure if it will turn out so clean though....

165?!?!?!?
16 HP narrow frame hydro?? Oh Kraig.... Got a one up for you from your beloved 125!!!!

Speaking of Paint, From the Voyager days of the forum.
IH used two colors of yellow in the production of the Cub Cadets. IH #483 Yellow was used from serial # 501 to 335967 AND from SN # 562955 to 664996............IH #483B Yellow was used from SN# 335968 to SN# 562954. So yes, IH Federal yellow is correct, but for those "extreme purists" here's your ammo.
IH used three colors of white in the production of the Cub Cadets. IH #901 white was used from SN# 501 to SN# 218009.........IH #902 White was used from SN#218010 to SN#375938.........IH #935 White was used from SN# 375939 till the end of the RED 82 series Cub Cadet production in 1985.

There you go Glen....create your own model 165, and you could even paint it white.

That would be a perfect e-bay special..just put RARE in the title/description. The uneducated will go nuts bidding on it.
lol.gif

Tedd's version of a 165 makes the most sense to me.

Charlie - Yep. My hydro has been known to creep and it would be just my luck for a branch to fall against the hydro lever and holy #%&!. I never get off the tractor without first setting the parking brake (while it's running).
biggrin.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA guys... I had thought of all white before, but I like the IH red much more...
I would post my pic, but I'm afaraid that I'd blind yall (chuckle)

I am trying to remove the PTO from the engine on my 100 and I have removed every set screw I can find and the bugger still won't come off. Does anyone have a diagram or step-by-step instructions on how to remove it? I don't know what I am doing wrong. I see no way of putting a puller on it. Help!!
bash.gif

Latest posts

Back