Archive through November 21, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmasheris

displayname
Michael A.Masheris
Dam Archive bug
14021.jpg
14022.jpg
14023.jpg

The rims are 10-3\4 wide to the bead lip.the offset is 1" less than an 8.5 rim

Mike..
Gotta love those tires... almost make you want to go out and find a john dork or a complexity tractor and run it over....
biggrin.gif

all
started on the QA42 again last night after sitting for 2+ years... after last winter, i got tired of plowing snow..
14025.jpg

got two new turfmaster tires. this should cut my power bill in half, now that i don't have to run the air compressor everytime i need to run the 149...
14026.jpg

and wifey gave me a present over the summer for my posterior portrusion...
14027.jpg

oops forgot one...
14029.jpg

I've just bounced around the archives looking for a wireing diagram for my father's OT 1512 (same as a 782D) but can't seem to zero in on one. Can one of you guys help me out?

Hey, BTW, I also have a question about my on topic 169. When I replaced my drive shaft I put a new fan in to replace the on that was MIA. The clip popped off and I found a pile of blades on top of my deck. How important is that darn thing? I have removed the drive shaft 3 times already (hydro motor/rear end seal) and I'm getting a little tired of doing it, although now I have it down to NASCAR pit speeds.
happy.gif

Travis, Mike, So where'd the 10 3/4 come from. SGT?

So Scott, when is the party? . . .I couldn't find the calender you talked about on the party page on your website. . .are we all invited?
happy.gif

Dave- Mike M. made those rims. .he welds so good you just can't tell it!

Thanks all for the info on 12' x 12" rims. I was wonderign about the availability since I had hardly ever seen any. I have a few 10" rims so I can get by. I want them for snow plowing mainly.

I have enough weight to make them squat when I put the monsters 175# ea. on each side. Charlie can vouch that they work.

I have a home made 54" blade for my 1450 that works great but a little extra push would not hurt so that is why I wanted to try a set of 26 x 12 x 12's.

Art, I'm the reason it won't snow also. I got a blade for the Yota, loader on the tractor, snowblower, and a 54" blade for the 2072!!

Snowmobile is gassed and in the garage too ;-)

Hey Travis, Are you getting hammered with snow yet? It looks like it on TV right now.!
happy.gif

Nothing yet. They're saying tomorrow we're supposed to get a bunch. I reckon I better get some dirt moved in the morning!! Know how to drive a dump truck Wyatt?

ryan...

you'll need one helluva designated driver... i'm about 600 zip codes away from you guys... my whole website crashed (ISP failure- hard drive/server?) so, my home page is fubar. you're welcome to show, it'll be BYOC (bring your own cub).. there are a few attachments in the local swap sheet that i may look at tomorrow... one guy has a CW36 thrower, and a "48inch" blade for a 102. $100 for each... i can wait to see what he's got...

Digger,

Thanks, it cleared up our "extra" wire problem.
happy.gif

Oh and just felt that I should mention that if anyone wanted to have a plow day in Maine I would be game. I might even consider a trip up into tater land, but mid-coast/centeral would be ideal.

Digger, I guess I just saw that Travis is in a Winter storm watch area. Unfortunately we aren't!
happy.gif

Matt

I'm game set me up with the dates and let me know. if not come on down for a ride in setember to october we have 4 shows in 4 weeks your welcome to drop a trailer out back for a few weeks if you'd like....

Joe

Well fellas,over the past few years I've gotten answers to all of my questions and answered a few myself. Although it's way off topic and gibberish to most,I'll ask anyway. Does anyone here have Restless Legs Syndrome,know what it is and been to a doctor about it? If so,what did the doctor say to do or what was prescribed? Please email me direct so we don't have a whole page of stuff that doesn't belong. Any input will help in ways you couldn't understand. Thanks

Sleepless in New Glarus

Kevin- Maybe you are pregnant
happy.gif
My wife has developed it in the past month or so. Her doc says it is not uncommon during pregnancy. I seem to recall something about a certain vitamin. I will shoot you an email.

I came home to Illinois to fix my dad's 108. The ammeter broke so I replaced it. It started and ran fine that day. The next day I went to start it and something didn't sound right. The starter was turning real slow and then the wire to it started smoking! It was very hot to the touch. Could something I did when replacing the meter screwed up the s/g? Problem with the s/g? I don't like electrical problems.

Latest posts

Back