• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 21, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bryan-
Happen to see my fenders & pan there? I need to get back there sometime.

Jim -
Thank you for the offer. I imagine we will make a treck to your place sometime this winter. Then I can make some drawings of the actual canopy, as well as the wheelie bars, etc. Thanks again. Talk to you soon.
Colin

Digger:
Did you get any snow up your way? Nothing but rain and wind down here.

Jim B.
No snow here, LOTS of ICE though, lost power today twice for about 2 hours at a time, good thing the ole generator works good!!!!

Digger - It helps if ya pay yer utility bill then yer lights wouldn't go out!!!! LOL

Well, looks like the weather guys screwed up again!! Why is it that they could rub two sticks together 20 years ago, and be more accurate about the weather????

This oughta get some action. Hydro Harry and other long timers, don't spill the beans!
14069.jpg

Nice 605v bearing.

I have a e-mail in to somebody I know at SKF to find out if they are going to continue to manufacture it or not. Should find out something early this week. Will keep you guys posted on this.
Pat

Need to know where Spring Plow Day is gonna be held soon so that I can plan vacation time for next year. Already planning on the week of RPRU but I need to know how to plan the other week of my vacation. We are starting to sign for the time.

Bryan-Remember to pay BEFORE you pump at the Beaver Mart....udderwize Whitey the Pimp is gonna getcha!

Travis-You seem surprised! Art was supposed to have like a foot and he's still wearin' sandals! Like I said before,in no other profession can you be so wrong so long and still get paid.

"Joblessness is no longer only for weather forecasters. USEFUL people are starting to feel the pinch..."

See what I mean guys? If we don't have a Spring Plow day set real soon, it's gonna be a small group.

Dang, I thought having the cab still up in the rafters and the #450 blower stashed back behind some stuff meant that we'd get dumped on. <font size="-2">Must'a been that plow Travis has on the 'Yota..</font>
happy.gif

Bryan-
You and Wisconsin won't work... We don't sell Red Bull here anymore!
roflol.gif

Charlie-
O.K...I'll bite. What's with the older picture of the light? <font size="-2">As you may know, it was posted here a few years back...</font>

Hugh, KEEP YOUR DAMN PANTS ON!! There Bryan, I told him for ya
buttrock.gif

Charlie, I say it's a light!! Do I win something????

Art,
Yea I know, I thought it might stir up a little action, grin

Hugh!
LOL

Travis,
Yea it's a light but it's not a combine light so you don't win squat! Maybe you'll get luckey next week with the lottery.

Travis-
Don't feel bad, my guess was gonna be something about the upside-down 5gal. bucket. Glad I kept quiet now....
;-)

Hey, I AM going to win that lottery!! When I do, we're going to have a get together EVERY weekend
bouncy.gif

Hey I am keeping my damn pants on but I need to plan my vacation to allow for the MAXIMUM amount of seat time with good friends!!!!!!!!!! I have a lot of irons in the fire and I need to know what order to grab them. Plus I'm looking at another job where time off in the spring and fall is limited!!!!

(Message edited by hsimon on November 23, 2003)

(Message edited by hsimon on November 23, 2003)

Back