• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 21, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one more elecrical question...

I have a 1000 that has a ammeter that isn't at the center when there is no power applied to it. I remember someone had a method of recentering the needle. Can you post that method?

Thanks,

Bob

All,
Just cleaned out some no longer needed emails I had saved for too long. Reminded me of how much help I have gotten here since about August 2002, when I got my first Cub Cadet (147). I really appreciate it. Yes, I have come up with a few answers for people from time to time, but I feel like I have gotten much more than I have given. Everybody seems to have their talents and areas of specialty, and is willing to share to help anybody. I've had a chance to meet some of you, and everybody has seemed just as willing to help in person as they do on the forum.
Thanks.

All,
Just cleaned out some no longer needed emails I had saved for too long. Reminded me of how much help I have gotten here since about August 2002, when I got my first Cub Cadet (147). I really appreciate it. Yes, I have come up with a few answers for people from time to time, but I feel like I have gotten much more than I have given. Everybody seems to have their talents and areas of specialty, and is willing to share to help anybody. I've had a chance to meet some of you, and everybody has seemed just as willing to help in person as they do on the forum.
Thanks.

Sorry about the double post. I tried to edit and get rid of one, but was uncermoniously rejected.

8.5 x 12 wheels are still available from Cub Cadet. Checked the price two days ago and it was 67 dollars(or very near-may have been 68)
I don't know if they have the wider ones. I was supprised they had any at all.

Benjamin, I have them cheaper than that as a sponsor of this website. Click on the little button up above to see a pic and price.

BTW, I don't think you'll find and wider ones, at least from Cub Cadet.

Joe:

Comon down? Where are you located? I'm in the Mid-Coast. 4 shows in 4 weeks, wow! A plow day would be fun, I'd be will to help set one up, if we could find a nice field that needs turning.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like your in CT, I get it now...

(Message edited by mkopishke on November 22, 2003)

Kevin - You've got mail.

What happened with the snow storm?
Can't believe how nice it is here in NY.
Finally put some time on the rebuilt motor on the 124. My son drove it up and down the driveway for about a half hour.

Mark

HELP!!!!!!

I need a pic of a Wideframe 3pt. so I can see how it mounts to the tractor, picked up a 3pt. today but cant figure out how to put it on the tractor. I'd like one that shows the back of the tractor when the 3pt. is mounted and a parts diagram so I can see if I have the right stuff.

Thanks.

MattG,
Depending on what wide frame your using, your lift bar may not be bent in two spots like this one but you get the idea.
14044.jpg

14045.jpg

14046.jpg

14047.jpg

Thanks, that really helped, looks like I may need to drill some holes. The "connecting link" I have is straight. looks like I have the right parts.

Did you guys see the ebay "IH Cub Cadet" dealers sign. Item #3638735085??

Charlie-

Good, that's what I got. Except numbers 5 and 6 are different, my #6 has the pin more in the center, what are those parts in the diagram, NF or WF?

Matt,
You can't always go by the factory pics, some are really goofy and so am I most of the time. Here's the pin plate that you should have.
14051.jpg

The narrow frame lift plate is centered where as the WF one in my previous post is offset.
14054.jpg

Pics stolen from CCSpecialties.

On the nice 605v bearing; It is not availble through NAPA unless your particular napa store is privatley owned and gets their bearings through
another outlet than the napa distribution system.
SFK supplies napa's bearings. I called the SFK
tech line and they didn't come up with anything
on it. I also checked our bearing spec book and the only thrust bearings listed were needle thrust bearings. So I ended up calling a local
bearing supply house and ordering it from them.

Been out in the garage playing with the hyd. chute rotator. It was pretty easy to get this much set up, now I'll have to get some hyd. lines on it and see if my $40 used motor is OK....

14056.jpg

14057.jpg

14058.jpg

Latest posts

Back