Archive through November 10, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys its been a long time since ive been on, just wanted to say hi everyone. i just hauled home a cub cadet 128 gear drive and ill post some pics up when i get them tonight. its not bad for 250 bucks, and i got a deck and plow. again i say thanks for everyones help over the years and hope i can get some more help soon.

HEY PAUL - The ground is turning WHITE over here!

You ready to push snow? You got your leaves picked up just in time.

My 169 snow plow is ready, Tom its coming your way,

264587.jpg

Jeff,
Yup, picking corn and snow doesn't mix very well so I'm hoping to get some couch time.
264602.jpg

Would you believe that I just discovered that this is NOT 2011 and TODAY not Friday is Veteran's Day ? Or that I'm in a different date zone?? Ah well, just chalk it up to that head injury a few decades ago...

To all the Vets, but especially Charlie, thank you for your sacrifices in the service of the United States of America (or in the case of some of our vets, the great country of Canada)..

JEFF, TOM - Don't expect much. Stopped snowing here 2-3 hrs ago, grass was all white, driveway & roads just wet. Now driveway & roads are dry, and grass about 75% white. No seat time on a CC or FARMALL for me.

Snowing near Peoria too..... Snow removal equipment installed yesterday......no chains, cab, or winter oil yet, but available for use if necessary.

New OT project started this weekend too.....involves Kubota gas motor, but I'll save that for the right page...
happy.gif
happy.gif

Big thanks to all Veterans for their service!!!!!

I got the #2 125 ready for winter duties a week ago. Mower deck off, oil changed, IH Windbreaker cab installed. QA42 inspected and mounted up, chain tension needed tweaking. It's greased and good to go. Tire chains installed and fuel tank filled. Bring on the snow, well, maybe not quite yet.
happy.gif

Happy 11-12-13.

Missed the 9:10am by a second or two.
bash.gif

Latest posts

Back