• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 09, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tedd -

If ya'd go to more tractor shows than Airstream shows, you'd find that these INTERNATIONAL decals are available in all sorts of sizes and in black or white.
wink.gif

OMG! did I hear some suggest that CUB be desecrated with JD parts? Tell me it is not true.

Oh, I love the new forum setup. A BIG THANKS. (I am finally awake enough to read and post during day light for once. My cold is even letting up a little, too.)

McGiver. I agree with you. NOT JD stuff on Cubs!!! (Of course I suppose if it were a life threatening emergency.)

Wyatt. You mean that if I can get the 104 overhauled and somewhat gussied-up then there will be TWO gear drives at PD9? Maybe I should sell Tough Stuff and get my old 125 back. What do you think?

Hey guys! Holy cow am I in trouble. I parked my 104 a month ago, went out the other day, and the thing won't even turn over. Charged the battery, still nothing. New battery - nothing. The wiring looks fine, even the saftey link. I didn't change anything. Anybody have a clue?

Tom-
Assuming you put the brake pedal down for the safety switch, I always check ground connections and double-check battery connections.

Half the time I start checking connections on my 169 before I realize my PTO's engaged.
happy.gif

Tom, check the safety switch and the spring metal tab on the clutch/brake pedal rockshaft that depresses it, perhaps it broke.

Okay I'll bite, how come everytime I come to this Forum I can go into the IH Cub Cadet Forum without any problem but to go into the classifieds or any other places I have to Log in with user name and password???? What am I missing?

WOW!!! I fell asleep for a few days and the FORUM GODS did their thing!! Looks great!!
Dean

Anyone delt with the same problem, or know what would be wrong with my machine from my november 8 post? not sure if anyone read it, because of it posted late in the night and the forum switching over.

Thanks for the pics of the weights.. time to call MWSC and start making a weight bracket.

Been busy here getting ready for snow season,
got the snow blade, chains, weights on the 122, snow blower, cab, chains, weights on the 3235, and statred work on getting the 102 ready. Changed/upgraded to 1 inch spindles in the front axle, working on getting the 23-10.50-12 ags mounted on rim, than I will need to build a set of chains for them, hook on the back blade and it will be ready to move snow too.

KRAIG, TEDD - Those little "INTERNATIONAL" decals are trying to hide paint sags from the P-O's refurbish. The "Work Lights" need to be aimed out a little more.... they tend to glare on the 50" deck too much.... they're hooked to a separate switch along with a rear white lite and the instrument lights. I wish it had power steering and I probably wouldn't ever start My other two Cub Cadets.

Richard C.-

We made a few changes on accessing the various topics of the forum. To access any topic except the (formerly) <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet Open Forum and the classifieds one must be a registered user. You should be able to set your puter to retain that info. The other B could probably help you more on this issue than I.

Just as an aside, we have been experiencing tremendous number of applications for registered user status. For those who are just coming on board be sure to read the instructions for registering and use the correct information for registering.

Have fun and check out all the new features and topics. Charlie is riding herd on his own little spot of heaven so don't rile him. He has the power over there. He has the b-i-g finger on the DELETE button and is just itching to use it !

Seems like a lot of interest in the "garage" lately. What is going on over there ???

Are Charlie and Weaver shooting shots of 151 ? Yeah and who took the keg over to the MTD/CCC place ? Oh C_h-a-r-l-i-e . . . . . You could have at least left the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> refrigerator ! ! !

Could someone tell me what MWSC is? I apologize if I missed it below but I would like to get some suitcase weights as well.

Dennis.

I am curious on your "work" lights. What wattage are they? I wouldn't mind having something like that someday on my 782.

Thanks

Rev -

Ya think we need a tech topic, too?
lol.gif

Besides, Richard doesn't use cookies, he uses cardboard!

BTW, we were 10 for 10 on new users this evening! Folks are starting to READ!!!
beerchug.gif

Richard C. -

Could be a cookie issue, clean 'em out, make sure it says you're "Logged in as" in the menu bar as you move about the forum, make sure you have the cookie option set in your profile, maybe you were going somewhere that (a) wasn't open for biz yet or (b) you didn't belong.

Back