• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 02, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lday

displayname
Levi Day
Refurbished 1966 John Deere 110.The 8 horse kohler has been rebuilt with new piston,rings and valve job.The carburetor has been cleaned and rebuilt. It comes with a repainted deck. It runs very good and the variator and transmission work excellent. The tires are original and are in nice shape. It comes with a operators manuel also. Asking $800. Call 607-662-5125
232242.jpg

for sale straight massy 12 runs but will need carb overhaul has deck and blower too $300.00 obo in Waukon, Iowa
232260.jpg

232261.jpg

232262.jpg

232263.jpg

232264.jpg

For sale: Bolens lawn aerator/roller. Excellent shape, unique in that it can both roll and aerate in one pass. good paint, has BOLENS logo and serial number tag on it. $250 OBO. Picked up in Springville IA. Please call 319-929-0902 if you have any questions. Email is in my profile. Thanks

232558.jpg

Forgot to mention-I have the aerator spikes with it they are just not pictured. Sorry about the confusion.

Arctic Cat Snowmobile. It has a 500cc engine which runs great. It has approximately 4400 miles on it. The track is in good condition. It has a crack in the windshield and a couple rips in the seat but it is in good condition for the year. The wearbars could stand to be replaced and the tach. doesn't work. Asking 600. Call 315-691-6727
232716.jpg

for sale very nice brinly rear cat 0 blade with new stainless steel cutting edge asking $225.00 obo in Waukon, Iowa
232836.jpg

232837.jpg

232838.jpg

these two guys I posted are now gone, they now
are part of the Boone County Conservatoin Dist. weed eating crew

232841.jpg

1968 Sears Custom 10XL. Been in the barn since 1982. Engine isn't stuck, but I would assume that rings and a valve job are in order. Comes with spare transaxle with hi/lo range. $150 obo.

232896.jpg

232897.jpg

232898.jpg

232899.jpg

Sears spike tooth harrow to fit Sears 3-point hitch $100

Located about 1 hour west of Indianapolis. E-mail is in profile.

price drop in the cat 0 brinly blade listed below was $225.00 now $175.00 come get it...

Power steering column. This was used on an Economy tractor. The spines are the same as a cub cadet wheel. The length is overall 26 1/2 inches to the end of the farthest port. The tube length is 19 inches. I believe this would work well in a cadet. Asking $125.00 or offer plus shipping. I also have a short stem column as well I will post later or can send pictures. E-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks
233127.jpg

For Sale: Kohler 10 hp engine block for parts. Looks like it came out of a Deere, but would easily fit in a Cub Cadet. Comes with good block, good crank, flywheel, shroud, valves, cam, and front pulleys. One of the front pulleys is junk, but all other parts look really good. It either sells or goes to scrap. First $50 takes it. Picked up in Ames IA. Please call 319-929-0902 or email in profile.

233132.jpg

233133.jpg

233134.jpg

Here is a VERY NICE Wheelhorse 315 with Snowblower attachment. It is a model 73450 and was built in 2003, according to the serial number. It has 8 speeds--3 forward, 1 reverse, High/low. The lift is manual with Spring-Assist. The PTO is electric and works great. The motor is a Kohler Command Pro 15 horsepower with overhead valve. It comes with rear wheel weights and tire chains. It has good working headlights and taillights.

ONLY 147 HOURS! ONLY used for snowblowing! It starts and runs very smoothly and easily.

Things done in the last month:
--Oil and filter change
--New idler and drive sprockets on blower
--New Chain on blower
--New Battery
--Greased the chain
--Greased all fittings
--Adjusted the skidshoes

I have some very nice pics, but can't figure out how to post them. I will be more than happy to send you some.

This unit is COMPLETELY READY to blow snow RIGHT NOW. This model WITHOUT the snowblower was $4300 MSRP in 2007! I am only asking $1500 for this lightly used machine. Please call Adam at (260)615-5655. Thanks!

Hey all! The Wheelhorse 315 with snowblower has been sold. Thanks for the help!

Guys,

Absolutely NO connection to this whatsoever, just happened to see it for sale here locally. I have not seen it other than in the ad. Would be nice to see it go to an IH collector.

Decent original 1973 Travelall for $3K:

Sorry Mike,
We don't allow those kind of ad links.
Charlie

Fluke 177 True RMS Multimeter. Used in great condition, still has screen protector on it. No box or instructions. I have one already so am selling this one. $150 with free shipping. I am listing it here before I list it on other sites.
Thx Tim P. [email protected]

233319.jpg

I have a rear weight bracket that is for a John Deere 300 series GT. I took it off of a 318 that I refurbished. It is in excellent condition and holds six suitcase weights (not included). All hardware for mounting is there. I do not have pics but can get them if interested. You can also look it up online to see pics. I believe it will come apart for shipping. I am willing to take it apart and box it but you pay full shipping or come pick it up. $100 plus shipping

For Sale: Cub Cadet 2135 Mower. Runs good, has a 13 hp Kohler, Good tires, needs some TLC but not a lot. Im in the process of fixing the PTO clutch. The lift handle for the deck needs some attention, and the lights need rewired, but other than that it is a useable mower for someone. Not sure if the cruise works. The deck chute is just bungeed to the cruise so it isnt so wide to get in the shed. Looking to get $275 or best reasonable offer out of it. Location is in Springville Ia. Shoot me an email if youre interested (in my profile)
233365.jpg

233366.jpg

Also, forgot to mention-I do have the side shields for the 2135, I just had them off so I could fix the PTO clutch

The lawn roller and the engine block listed below are still for sale if anyone is interested...Thanks.

Latest posts

Back