• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 02, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaching kinda' far here but here goes. Looking for a McCormick Deering CAST IRON radiator top section. All I need is the part with the McCormick Deering on it. Back, bottom, sides can be cracked, but need the front to be good.

FOR SALE:

Tekonsha Prodigy (P1) electric brake controller.

Works perfect, took out of previous truck when I purchased Ford with integral controller.

Needs mounting bracket (~$12 online).

<font size="+2">Must Go Price at $55 shipped (USPS-USA Only)</font>. Prefer PayPal - Thanks

FOR SALE:

MTD Cub Cadet LT1045 roller. Includes deck and all, also the Kholer block and various engine parts (all disassembled). Would like $250 obo.

Wanted: Parts for Oliver 2655
Looking for front end parts, grilled screen, oil tank cover, etc. I believe parts are common between the 2455 & 2655, and M-M/White AT-1600
[email protected]

Rear rims and tires for garden tractor. Painted like a Massey Furgeson GT. Not sure if they are. Tires in excellent condition (turf). Pick them up in Springville IA for $25. Email is in profile if interested.

The Bolens lawn roller listed on November 13th has been SOLD.

Gravely snow blade $50. OBO

email me thru profile or 815 291 5022

234470.jpg

Latest posts

Back