• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 25, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben L:
What's the model number of the deck you got?

Kendell,

Thanks, that's what I get for using my memory.......

Steve:
I wouldn't have known, but I was looking it up at the same time you were already answering Rob.. Memory - what memory??
1a_scratchhead.gif

Frank Currier It's always nice to see a post like yours where you give credit when you use some one's picture, diagram, or information. Roland spends a lot of time correcting and improving these diagrams and we all benefit from it.

I always feel bad when I post something I've picked up along the way and forgot who first posted it. I'm not organized like Kraig and able to post information and able to always credit the original poster.

Don T. On that picture of the regulator you posted, if you look at the terminal on the right, it looks like a lot of rust on it. You get a lot of resistance in places like that.

Back when I used to work with the manual regulators a lot and had a tractor with a battery that would discharge over time the problem always came back to leakage through a connector with rust on it like that one.

Leslie,

I have a 122 that has a jumper wire to bypass the safety switch. Just never got around to replacing the switch

Bruce

We got a load of black-dirt on Friday to fill in some bare spots in the yard. I used the <font color="119911">OTHER</font> tractor (loader) to drop the piles where they were needed, then got out the 100 to make things look pretty.

<font size="-2">Sorry in advance if I'm posting too many pics........</font>
uhoh.gif

152285.jpg

152286.jpg

152287.jpg

152288.jpg

152289.jpg

152290.jpg

152291.jpg

Art,
That 100 did a nice job of smoothing out that dirt. Looks good, as does the tractor.

Aaytay

Sorry in advance if I'm posting too many pics.

worthless.gif

Seat time.. no more broken ankles from uneven spots and a better look cut yard. Great.

Rich C.: A lot of my posts like that are reposts from USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION, here. I have the best luck by using KEYWORD, as short as possible a description (in this particular case it was 147 wiring), Match All Keywords, and Whole Words Only. I tried to explain that to Don last night, but I can't talk on the phone and use the internet at the same time and I do very poorly at explaining something without something to describe what I'm trying to say. (See?)
clown.gif
Now I'm trying to get into the habit of sort of titling a post with key searchwords. Anyway, you're right about Roland's diagrams, and I'm sure that before the day's over we'll find that it was exactly what Don needed and his 147 will be able to see in the dark.
coffee.gif

I'll bet Art was REALLY glad to have the lift hydrolics on that 100!

Nice work Art! I know how hard it is to make somthing flat with a short wheelbase.

Hey Kendell thanks so much, I think im missing parts 5 thrust button and 8 clip and washer. my pto is still together and there is a nub that sticks out of the center of it but no button that would go threw the brake disk or clip and washer. can I still buy them anywhere?

Brian Shepherd (Bashepherd) CCS above has the parts you need to make it work ( brake style pto)
Found a belt for my O and mowed some grass. Later Don T
Charlie need 2 belts for the mower on my O did they come in yet?

Brian:
I can't help ya.. Check with one of the suppliers, like Charlie at CC Specialties. Also, if you don't have a digital camera, get one (even a cheapie, cause you end up shrinking stuff to under 100K in size anyway) to post pictures about the parts in question - it helps others help you...
thumbsup.gif

Art:
Nice! Who's that young guy running the equipment??

I finally found a yellow & white set.
biggrin.gif

152293.jpg

152294.jpg

Also,
The wife drug me to a garage sale the other day and I snagged this thing, And yes those are Stimsonite No. 15's around it.
152295.jpg

Kendall,
I could not find a model number on it either, I will check tonight and get a pic.

"Digger: you've got mail" How ironic that the moderator gets that... ( Charlie, is that a text version of the old AOL "You've got mail" ?? - Is that a service you pay for?)
clappy.gif

Back