• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 25, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kendell,
whistling.gif
wedgie.gif

Charlie....wow...sweet find !!! Both of them !

Kendall...that's funny
lol.gif

I have one of those too... voice of Warf "Captain...incoming message"
lol.gif

When I visited Charlie at his old place the sound of a Loon would play whenever an email came in. I thought I was in the north woods somewhere that Loon played so often. Hmmm, now that Charlie is in the north woods I wonder if real Loons confuse him?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Art, nice work with the #40 box blade.
greenthumb.gif

Charlie, good to know it made it safely.
happy.gif
BTW, nice find on the salt and pepper shakers! And what is that with the Stimsonite reflectors? Looks like some kind of rail road warning lamp???? By the looks of those clamps it's only part of a larger piece.
dunno.gif

Kraig,
It's an old military road hazard beacon. It uses a 6 volt battery and the dang thing still works.
The clamps hold the cap on to keep grunts from breaking it while not in use.

Art,

Good to see the old 100 being put to work. Looks like the 40 box blade is working well too. You forgot one thing though. You weren't wearing your sandals. If there good enough for the chipper why not dirt leveling.
bouncy.gif

Digger:
Yup, I'm just an
old.gif
............ (I'm betting all that some of 'em hear from what I wrote is a "swoooosh")

Nice find on the garage sale stuff, best I've ever come up with was a couple of ERTL diecasts and one of those was post IHC, the other a x82 series. The guy I bought my 129 from <u>still</u> has the ERTL model (sigh)...

Jim E
Thanks! I'll print it out and make senes of it tommorrow when I'm out at the barn,(15 mi away) I was not in my right mind when I got rid of the deck that came with the 1200, thought I'd never end up using it. Well my buddy is mowing 6 acres with a 38in. greeny and my other 2 off topics are out of commission. 1200 is the only one still doing duty. I need more cubs, they're so easy to work on!

I bought another cub on the weekend,picked up a 1250 in not too bad of shape.It needs a new nose cone that attaches to the hood hinge as this one is missing some pieces.Hydro seems tight,sheet metal is good,only 2 small dings in the rear corners.fires right up.
I even got some time off from redoing the kitchen to level the deck and cut the lawn.

It does need a hyd. lift though.

Charlie, thanks for the tips,iso mounts were replaced already... so i brought it home!!

Latest posts

Back