• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 06, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard,

Kraig will probably come up with a picture but I think the weak area is where the frame and transmission mate together. Lots of stress there.

Tim, Thanks. It was the first I'd read anything like that.

The Throttle on my 129 will not stay up. Where it connects to the carb it looks like the screw that holds the cable on is worn down and will not hold it. Anyone know where I can get one of these?

CRACKS IN ORIGINAL FRAMES... <<<<<------ Click there and scroll down a-ways.
coffee.gif

Adam Baker (Abaker) I had the same problem keeping the T cable from pulling out. so i adjusted it at idle and the bent the cable at 45 deg to one side and it stays in place now. Later Don T
old.gif

Does anyone know where to buy the tool that puts the nice crisp -z- in the throttleand choke cables???

Are the shifting forks the same for an original and a 128?

Tkeefe,
Wow you've got that many teeth missing?
I just have one or two missing on three different gears. A broken fork as well. And the topper, a bent main transmission shaft.

Jerry two real good needle nose pliars and 20 years of expirience seem to work ok.
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back