• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 30, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim K...Re the weather: did you catch where in TX that was?? Where I am in East Texas, we got no rain and not even a breeze...just a bunch of clouds.

Myron B
CCSupplyoom

All we had was wind and lots of rain here in northern Illinois. Grass is several shades greener than it was a couple days ago...
happy.gif

Got some yard work done yesterday. So much rock from the sewer system last fall...

54166.jpg

54167.jpg

Thanks Don, that looks like a positive dierection for a molder. I'll be talkin' to that fella on Monday!

I just got four 75lb elevator counterwieghts, what type of bracket can I use to mount them?

The grass in Minnisota isn't green Yet? It sure turned green here in Central Wisconsin the last few days.I finnaly got the shreader on the 1250 to get rid of the local brush piles and haven't even had time to look at the mower yet. At least the 95 electric is kinda ready to mow if need be.
talker.gif
I ran into the owner of the green tractor dealer yesterday (he sold my folks the 1250 and two green machhines) he did not seem much humor in my International Harvester hat
devil2.gif

Kentucky and Matt C.
Information for an Indiana plow day was posted today in plow day and tractor show announcements area. Date for plow day is April 15.

I will be at Plow Day in Winamac, Indiana. You can bring some tools if you like. Someone always has the tools to repair or set your Cub and plow up.

Back