• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 19, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan D. McMeen what is this guy tryin to pull someone must like your graphics if someone buys em.
Kraig M. thanks 106 has been alot of work alittle more assembly and it'll be done.and those cd's arived today, man that is alot of pictures.Thanks
well you guy look like you need some more pictures.
34479.jpg

34480.jpg

34481.jpg

Hey Bryan M., Does that kind of thing happen often? I don't mean the foul reply when he/they have been called a thief. I mean, does "acquiring" your cub graphics from your website and then re-useing them? Forgive my naivity. I just frequent a few special sites like this one and that's it! I guess I know less than I thought. Maybe I'll... "wander" across.. you know where.. Nahhh... Don't think I really care. I'm still enjoying my cub cadet and that's enough!

thanks man i feel that good parts help in a good product plus there is alot of green on that 106 green dollars. some parts that i think helped were priming first,new frame(old one was cut),adding an nos dash tin.and adding options 3pt, creeper, i even have lights to add.plus i got to put ags on back becouse those current rears are loaded and begin to have trouble but i can wait on that. if i could go back i would have re-built motor first.
have a good day all.

Mike F. -

Twice to Bob and once to myself in the past 6 months. Happens quite a bit on ePay in general. Just depends on whether someone notices or not.

The funny thing is the warped sense of etiquette these guys have. WE were supposed to ask HIM nicely to remove the offending images. I'm sorry, but the way I was raised, HE's supposed to be asking US for permission to use them first.

Of course, we would've denied his request - mostly cuz he's trying to make money using our images...

Bryan,
Don't take this the wrong way but, are you saying your images are offending to others?
If so than maybe any image of a cub cadet should be barred from being posted with out being properly dressed. (ie, someone sitting on the seat would make a naked cub cadet less offending)
whistling.gif
biggrin.gif

It is particulary interesting how he steals the images, on the one hand ( he MUST have thought them pretty good--else why bother to use them?), then, on the other hand he tells you how poor they are.

OK, so who is the real idiot here? The one who steals crappy images? Too funny

Ron S.

You know, I knew that, just didn't think of it. I'll go in that direction & see if that's it. Thanks for your help & in answering.

Norm

Charlie or Bryan-

Did you happen to grab a copy of that before it was removed ?

I never got a chance to see it. It's interesting to note that most of this piracy occurs in conjunction with a commercial endeavor. Ebay being the most prevelent in reports to us.

The logic employed never ceases to amaze me. Would one believe that an offer to sell something featured prominently by website and forum would not be noticed by members of said cyber groups ?

We do have a very loyal bunch here that has a tendency to notice those sorts of activities. In the past we have been most gracious and even flattered to allow others to use our material for personal or educational use. All it takes is asking one of us.

As for this fellows professed ignorance in the unauthorized use of material
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

I didn't see anything on the site if I had I would not have used them.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
it is plainly stated at the bottom of each and every page

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Any unauthorized use or duplication is prohibited.</font></font>

Yikes . . . Such language. I wonder if he kisses his momma with that mouth .

Bob -

Yup, I've got a PDF of it at the office. I'll e-mail it tomorrow morning.

BTW, I coulda censored Mr. Wooten's e-mail, but I wanted to show him for what he is.

Lonny -

Like Ms. Greenpants perhaps?
lol.gif

Charlie -

Yeah, but without our crappy graphics.
lol.gif

My PDF has the closed auction but our pics are still in place.

Anyone have a picture or can explain what the correct routing is for the wire that connects the points to the coil on a QL?

I gots a small problem with the clutch in my 122 that I could use some help in solveing.
First, let me say that I have rebuilt the clutch by replaceing the clutch plates with resurfaced ones, replaced the throw out bearing and arm with new ones, replace factory spring with a new stiffer spring, and replaced the drive shaft with a new one along with replaceing the orginal clutch disk with a new aluminum clutch disk.
The problem I am haveing now is every time I relese the clutch the front end hops up, this gets worst if I have the throttle at half speed or better.
Any ideals on how to get this under control?

The other problem I am haveing is getting the tractor to turn, the front end wants to slide forward more than it does wanting to turn. I am running tri-ribs on the front and 6-12's on the rear weighted with 82lbs of wheel weights on each wheel.

Is there a link to some place that cross references the part numbers in my original cub's service and parts lists to current numbers?

You guys are sure hung up on the pictures. I agree it was not very ethicle but its time to move on--- get over it.

Latest posts

Back